Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate
MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.7

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

favourite blush at the moment, over taking my dainty doll! will be using it until i buy my next blush and possibly even after that! its exactly the colour i was looking for, a soft plum. im going to set out and buy a few more of these blushes tomorrow as i love it so much!

on 8/7/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

If its not for Goss on youtube, I'll never discovered this hidden gem. At $6.50, I ordered 7 of this blush in various shades. Out of all 7, Pomegranate is my favourite. If I see a shade like this in the store, I will never take a second look, this pressed powder blush has a greyish, ashy pink. But as soon as a light sweeping of this on my NC 35 skin, it gives a healthy rosy glow with a warm shimmer. Initially I had to try that on various parts (back of hand, neck) just to make sure my eyes (or the producct) was deceiving me. It is absolutely amazing. I just had to make sure not to carry away by using too much.

on 6/9/2011 1:49:00 PM

WOW this is a beautiful blush thats quite similar but not identical to Macs breezy.Its a gorgeous soft shimmery plum with a touch of gold that looks lovely on any skin type.It applies and blends well and lasts all day on me without a need for touchups.
I cant get the past LE blushes in store now but I have found a local market store holder that sells them and I plan on getting rosegold and sunrise too.

on 5/5/2011 12:00:00 PM

This is my favourite blush ever (so far)!

The colour looks scary dark in the pan, but used with a light hand it looks beautiful and the intensity can easily be built up by applying more, little by little.
The colour is a gorgous plummy pink with an amazing shimmer to it. Doesn't look glittery on the skin at all, only gives a lovely glow, so you wouldn't need a highlighter.
It blends easily and goes on smoothly.
It's very cheap and you get a lot of product. I've been using this daily for weeks and I hardly made a dent in it - lasts you ages!
As the colour is very pigmented I think this would work on darker skintones as well.

The packaging lokks elegant and sleek. However, I dropped mine and it broke :-( I'll continue using what's left of it and if that's too messy I'll definitely repurchase!

Beautiful!

on 11/29/2010 12:50:00 PM

I am NC35 (Olive with yellow undertones, dark hair and dark eyes) and I think this is a LOVELY blush for my colouring.

its a really pretty berry type colour, and whilst it has shimmer its is not a glitter bomb or OTT shimmer that should be reserves for high school girls (MSFs - I am looking at you here!!)...its just the right amount of subtle shimmer

Also, i have around 100 blushes and I dont think I have a colour like this already, so I would say its quite unique and super wearable.

Its really pigmented and so you dont need much on your brush, and will last a long time. I like the smooth texture a lot more than another Sleek blush I had before called Flamingo - that was chalky and hard to blend, so I am not sure if I had a bad one or if they have changed their formulas but either way, I really like this one

Although its pigmented and you only need a bit - I can see this working on my different skin tones as you can apply it lightly if you are fair and built it up if you are darker than me.

Lovely blush - slight downside is that sometimes I have trouble opening up the packaging, it sturdy but a bit too stiff

Its 3.99 in Superdrug for 8g - so you get a LOT of product, which I think is a great price, and gives much more expensive blushes like NARS and MAC a good run for thier money. I would re-purchase once this one runs out but that will take a LONG time!

Ingredients:
Polyethylene
Phenoxyethanol
Chloroxylenol
MAY CONTAIN:
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
D&C Red 7 (CI 15850)
Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410)
D&C Red 30 (CI 73360)
FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 10/24/2010 5:46:00 PM

Sleek is another beauty secret that I have learned on MUA, I found them in a superdrug locally and hauled a palette, 2 blushes, a contour kit and a kohl stick for 25, that gives you some kind of idea of how cheap these products are. The quality isn't compromised and neither is the packaging when it comes to this brand. It is utterly amazing and I'm so glad I have found out about Sleek. So often you pay a lot for quality or good packaging and drugstore stuff is often packaged in cheap plastic yucky packaging, I know it's only the case it comes in but to me and a lot of other women, it matters.

Pomegranate is by far my favourite blush in my stash. It cost me 3.99 and is utterly beautiful. It's a metallic berry colour, it's so pigmented and the lasting power is amazing, I have to be quite careful when applying so it doesn't look too clownish but it makes my sallow and pale skin glow. I own a NARS blush and the quality and packaging is very comparable, if not better... I haven't found another blush like this in any other brand and hell yes I would repurchase over and over. I think this colour would look amazing on any skintone and would recommend it to everyone. I'm wearing it every day this autumn!! If you see it, grab it. To me it's unique. Sometimes the packaging is hard to open but I can't fault it on anything else. <3

on 10/21/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got the Rose Gold and Pomegranate together. I love them both. But if I have to choose one that I like more, then it's Pomegranate. This is a shimmery berry colour. When you wear it, it gives you a nice and subtle sheen on your face. I like it so much. And it is very pigmented. I would buy it again. And I think I will buy other sleek blushes as well.

Popular Blush Products