NARS Sex Appeal

NARS Sex Appeal
Sex AppealSex Appeal

4.2

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My HG! This is a light peachy glowy blush that gives you super fresh, healthy looking cheeks. Its also matt, so gives a powdery finish. I love light peachy blushes, i have so many and i really love this. I'm NC 25 and this shows up on my skintone pretty well.

The product is very fine and pressed well. It does not get powdery when i'm using my brush to pick up product. Very nice indeed.

I basically have not complain about this blush.

on 12/19/2012 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so disappointed by this blush. I've been thinking about it constantly for three weeks and I finally decided to pull the trigger. I truly believed it was THE blush for me. How wrong I was. I consider myself very pale, but I guess it's all relative. I'm around an NC20, probably closer to NC15 right now since it's winter. This blush barely showed up on me. It was barely detectable after 5 good swipes. That's crazy. After that may swipes it started to look powdery. I should say that I am used to more pigmented blushes, but I've recently gotten into the nude blush look and thought that would be perfect. I'm going to stick to Giorgio Armani blushes. I know everyone and their mom loves NARS, but I really haven't fallen in love with any NARS blushes and I've owned 7 at some point but always end up purging them. A good alternative to this blush is Cargo Molokai which is also a peachy matte blush that is a great nude and actually shows up.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is my HG blush, and I'm forever grateful to the NARS SA at the otherwise-very-intimidating Saks who introduced me to it. It's lovely on my pale skin, one compact lasts forever, and NO SHIMMER OR GLITTER. Perfect.

LOVE THIS. And perfect for my pale skin!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am actually not a huge fan of nars blushes. I do not like orgasm, or torrid, or deep throat.

However, sex appeal is an awesome shade. it's matte, peachy warm toned pink. very subtle, very pale. it just looks super natural on my pale skin.

This will not show up on medium skin tones, and it might look chalky on deeper skin tones. this is definately a blush for fair skin.

For daytime blush, I opt to use this color because it gives me such a natural blush color to my skin and no one can tell that I'm wearing a blush. I have a fair skin and this color fits me perfectly. Nars blush also last all day.

on 7/9/2012 3:28:00 PM

this nars blush is perfect for when you want a not so made up over the top look.

on 6/28/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For me, Sex Appeal is the absolute perfect blush that no one can tell it's on (for those who have medium toned skin, I have yellow undertones), but does make a very big difference when applied. If you're searching for a blush that will show up as a true peachy pink, this is not the suitable shade for that job. I personally am really drawn to the fact that its a pinky nude color with a peach tinge to it, it delivers a very perfect nuance to my overall face that I personally love. For me, it's a very subtle (and i mean extremely subtle) wash of color on the cheeks, that's only a little bit lighter than my skin tone. It can be built up if you apply more layers with the brush, where it then turns into more of a brighter baby/peach pink. I am very much enjoying this product as of late.

After debating for months whether or not I was pale enough for sex appeal, I decided to just try it out. I'm currently about NC15 now that it's Summer and closer to NC10 in the Winter time. I think this shade will look even more flattering once my skin is super pale again this Fall/Winter. I noticed that most of the negative reviews are from people deeper than NC15, I'm sure that anyone darker than me would hate this blush because it will not show up. On my skin it's a very subtle muted peach, almost a nude peach shade

I bought this from Sephora after many recommended it for my NC10 (very pale with warm undertones) skin. I avoided NARS Sex Appeal like the plague for years because it looked like a shade of...yellow, in the store. However now that I ordered it...I like it! It is very pigmented, yet the shade is subtle. I'd describe it as a light warm peach...it's not nearly as pink on me as pictures on MUA depict. Nars Sex Appeal is matte, which is great because it doesn't magnify my flaws nor large pores. The packaging is classic, & the mirror is a nice bonus too. I will repurchase.