Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will that this is a good moisturizer and didn't irritate my skin, especially for the price. It makes your skin look brighter, but I didn't notice that it evened out my skin. It absorbs quickly, but it makes my skin oilier, once I put it on.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This moisturizer works great for me. I have sensitive skin, blotchy at time and this seems to soothe and moisturize without any irritation. It has a light pleasant smell, i cant stand heavily perfumed face products! My skin is for the most part combination but this did not make it oily, it was just enough moisture to keep from flaking, it has also evened out my skin tone a little. All for the right price of 5 bucks!

on 3/14/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. I have oily skin, this absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I've been using it about 3 months now and have noticed smoother texture as well as more even complexion. I tried this after reading the ingredient lists on this and the Aveeno moisturizer and they were essentially the same and I didn't want to pay $14 when the equate brand was under $5. I wear makeup and unlike the other reviewer it doesn't interfere with my foundation. A good primer will help with that, which I uae as well.

on 11/18/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I haven't tried Aveeno's version, but this one feels greasy and my foundation does not stick, I have to keep applying mineral powder to stay matte. I haven't noticed a difference in a week but at least I haven't broken out. I guess my skin is softer.

on 10/10/2010 7:50:00 AM

This product is 100% comparable to Aveeno's Positively Radiant moisturizer. Equate is Wal-Mart's brand - and this was sitting on the shelf for $4 right next to the $14 bottle of Aveeno! (I find that it is labeled as "Absolutely Beaming" & "Naturally Beaming" - the product I reviewed was labeled "Naturally Beaming".)

This is a GREAT moisturizer for anyone with acne-prone skin, or with previously acne-prone skin who needs help evening out skin tone & texture. It has a non-greasy feel, and contains soy. This product also contains light-reflecting ingredients which help illuminate your skin, giving it a healthy glow. (It does NOT contain glitter or sparkles!) Very oily skin types may find this moisturizer to be too much.

I have normal/acne-prone skin - and I love this moisturizer! I use a acne-fighting cleanser, and with this moisturizer, my skin has looked radiant & smooth!