Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.1

I love this powder too :o) I always try others and then come back to this one. It's inexpensive, lasts a long time, and gives a soft matte finish.

on 7/25/2001 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've used this for years. It smells wonderful, and that great retro packaging! And what a range of shades. It is definitely best for someone with dry or normal skin; for an oily skin, it wouldn't hold up. A lovely girlie product to put on your dresser.

on 7/10/2001 3:52:00 PM

I love Coty Airspun powder. I've been using it for years (in nautrally neutral). I even use it alone w/o foundation when I'm not in the mood to go through the whole makeup routine. I do wish it had a sifter though.

on 6/9/2001 4:29:00 PM

This is the best powder out there. I wish the package was a bit better.