Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.1

I got this in Extra Coverage Transluscent & really like it. It covers really well for a powder & can get away w/ just using this on good skin days. The smell doesn't bother me, in fact I kind of like it. The packaging is a little lame, mine got dented easily & I had to poke holes in the plastic to create a sifter. No breakouts to report either. It creates a nice matte finish at first but that doesn't last too long, it doesn't control oil all that well.

This is a great powder. I use Clinique Continuous Coverage foundation and this over the top in Rachel 1 and I look like I'm lit from within. Perfect pin-up girl skin.

on 9/25/2003 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder. I have used it for years. The smell doesn't bother me. I just love how finely milled it and you can't beat the price. The packaging is terrible. I pour it into another powder container with a sifter and screw-top lid that a different brand of powder came in--works out much better.

on 7/18/2003 8:39:00 PM

I love this powder, I always use the Translucent Extra Coverage. I apply it with a puff but always blend with a big brush. It does not matter what foundation I use, this powder always makes it look better. It goes on buy one get one free sale ususally every month or two, so it is very affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Classic. I remember using this years back and being amazed at how well it hid flaws....why didn't I keep using it? Now I am back and you better believe I will keep using it. Just as good..if not better..than cosmetic counter powders out there. A Generous amount and a nice price,too! I like the variety of shades and don't mind the scent, though it is strong. I also wish it were packaged a little more neatly, but that is my only complaint!