Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

3.1

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 5/16/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am not a liquid e/l fan at all. I don't like that shiny finish you get from some of them and they're too messy. Having said that, this is the only liquid e/l that I actually like. it's very black which is a must and it doesn't transfer. The pen makes it easier to apply, but realistically it does take some practice. I'm no pro at applying it, so I really have to take my time (i.e. I can't use this when I'm in a rush). I don't use this all the time because generally I'm in a rush, but it definitely pulls my look together into makes me look more sophisticated, more so than my trusty mac eye kohl. I will say that after reading the reviews for the Stila liquid e/l pen, I think the Stila has longer lasting power than this and has better pigmentation ( I tried it in the store), so I will be buying stila when this one dries up.

on 2/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

so far, i like this liquid waterproof pen the best. i tried the stila, but the pigment quality was just not good. this is easy to use, makes light or heavy lines. it does run a bit by the end of the day, which is a bummer. but i don't normally use this for my daytime look...just for a heavier evening out look. packaging is convenient. i'll buy it again for sure.

on 8/4/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

The first time you open this pen and use it you will love it; it has an incredibly fine tipped point. If you don't use it though regularly, you will open it one day and notice it dried out. This has happened 2 times for me. Once I understood, but the second time really frustrated me. I will not buy this again. You can only really do one line with it though; you can't build on a dried line or else it gets chunky.

on 8/4/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got this with the Burlesque kit and at first I really liked it. However after a while I noticed it was drying out very fast and I couldn't get a dark pigmented line, it was turning out splotchy and it looked like i'd rubbed my eyes and it had smeared all over the place. It's alright at first and I'm glad I had a chance to test it out with the kit because I would not repurchase it on it's own, especially for the price ($22)

I got this liner with the Burlesque set for Christmas. It worked great for about a month, but then it started to dry out, rendering the tip useless. Anyone who likes doing the cat-eye knows the tip is pretty important for precise lines, so that was rather frustrating. I was still able to use the sides, though, so I sucked it up until the liner dried out completely. I'd say I had it for about four months before it was useless. I decided to try Kat von D's liquid liner pen instead of another Smashbox pen, and am I ever glad I did! Not only is that one a little cheaper ($18 as opposed to $22), it's far superior in my opinion. Sorry Smashbox - Kat wins my vote on this one.

on 5/9/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Grab this every day for a little definition on my upper eyelid. Great color pay off, doesn't flake and stays on all day. Took a little while to get used to the felt tip pen but finally got the hang of it after much trial and error.

on 12/27/2010 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other

I got this eyeliner as part of a Smashbox for Burlesque set and didn't really think i'd like it and expected it would be demoted to the "spare eyeliners" pile. How wrong i was!! I decided to give it a go for two reasons, 1) in the interests of laziness/uniformity as i was using the other products from the set at the time, and 2) it seemed rude not to as it was all shiny and new. And how wrong my first assumptions were - I LOVE IT! It really couldn't be easier to use, i have to echo what the other reviews have said on this point. I'm ok with liquid eyeliner but i have to take a lot of time and care for it to look right - not so with this eyeliner. Literally one sweep later and i had a perfect medium thickness line (holiday season - excuse for a little bit more make up than usual!) and it flicked out beautifully at the end! I've used it a few times now and it's never failed me. Will definitely be sticking with it for a looong time...especially if i'm short on time!