Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 7/22/2011 3:08:00 PM

This by far is my favorite VS perfume out there to date. Reading some of the reviews on here I guess it does have a bit of a masculine scent to it, but I've found it's very floral as well. Regardless of the mixture, it's amazing. I've gotten so many compliments on it. The first time I wore it around my boyfriend he raved about it, he's complimented me befored on perfumes but not like he did on this one! I get the body spray since it's only $25 and it's a lot less concentrated/less strong than the bottle of perfume. Plus if VS has sent me a coupon in the mail for $10 off it makes the body spray even cheaper! I bought mine a year ago and still have over half the bottle left. You don't need but about 2 to 3 sprays.

on 7/4/2011 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful and really sexy smell. As another reviewer said here, it has a masculine smell, which is really nice. My husband really likes it too.
On the VS they say it contains purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid.
What I really like about it is that it is not too sweet. It has a fresh citrus smell and a masculine smell, with a bit of warmth, probably from the vanilla orchid.
Now I just can't stop spraying this on me, that's how much I like it.
I am glad VS made that scent. It's adorable.

on 6/24/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this. This is by far my favorite VS scent I think. It's got a masculine quality to it that I think is very, very sexy. Would definately repurchase.

on 5/27/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Finally found my HG scent! I've tried countless perfumes and I get tired of them after a few weeks. However I never grow tired of this scent! It smells clean and sexy. I get tons of compliments when I wear this and it has good staying power! Will most deff. buy again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE this perfume! I got a tiny sample of it when it first came out and although I wasn't intending to actually buy some (I only wanted a sample size of some perfume to keep in my purse), I ended up falling in love with the scent. It's a bit pricey compared to their Secret Garden collection (which I usually buy from), but it's a great perfume and I've actually used about half of it since I bought it (November 2010).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Vicky says, "A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid". I'm absolutely in love with this scent! It's a clean, girlish scent that makes me feel sexy. I love catching whiffs of this throughout the day. Layering makes it last all day. I don't think I'll ever be without this.

on 3/7/2011 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I like how this scent is not too sweet like every other Victoria's Secret sprays they carry! This is currently my everyday perfume to work. Its smells really fresh, and gives me that just got out of the shower feeling! Definitely lasts me the whole day! Will definitely repurchase!

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

Ok, so I broke down and bought this hot VS fragrance in the 8.4 fl oz body mist! And, I couldn't be happier with the purchase. It really is a beautiful, fresh, citrusy, breezy scent that is addictive. I am definitely loving the citrusy notes to bring me out of these winter blues. It layers with lancome's miracle nicely!

OMG - let me tell you, when I spray this on me, all I can say all day is, "I smell sexy." Seriously. I smell myself all day long and want to make out with my own darn self, it smells THAT good! It has this affair with my senses that makes me feel super sexy (even with regular plain Jane cotton granny panties!). I adore it, and as far as pricing, Victoria's Secret has sales and the like, so you can score pretty well if you have "the right" combination of coupons - (heck, today I went and there was a huge clearance sale and I got a boxed set of 4 full priced perfumes, one being the Bombshell mist, for $19!). Purchase and purchase many, if you must.