Uploaded by fitmom2

price range

Reviews

3.0

Aug/17/2013

The bottle is what grabbed my attention 1st. I thought it had a great smell in the bottle, so I bought a set during their semi annual sale. My mistake was that I didn't test it on my skin. It did not mix will with my body chemistry at all. From now on I always make sure to test it out 1st.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

Aug/12/2013

LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Aug/04/2013

First off, I'm a tad confused by the reviews claiming that this is a floral scent. It isn't. It's a fresh and citrusy / fruity scent. While there are many pros to this scent than cons, the cons are kinda bad. For instance, it doesn't last vey long, about 4 hours max. Also, it is priced at 73 dollars (68$+tax). Which for a perfume that is not name brand, is kinda expensive. The …Read more

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

2.0

Jul/26/2013

I wanted to love this but just can't. To me it smells like a cheap deodorant/antiperspirant spray. I like smelling clean but this was just icky and artificial. Very headache inducing.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (275 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jul/09/2013

I became addicted to my 7th signature scent Victorias Secret Bombshell in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst.The Victorias secret bombshell smells fresh with dazzling pineapples and passion flowers as key notes! Victorias Secret Bombshell is the kind of scent that gives of a "Come Hither" vibe. I spray this in the house, on my pajamas, and before i step out the …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromkaytd

Jun/29/2013

would definately buy again..one of my favourites!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Jun/08/2013

As a newbie to VS fragrances, I must say I'm surprised at how much I like this sexy fragrance. As I spritz it on and let it sink into my skin, I start to put on a different personality, the one I knew in my twenties when I was boy crazy and a free spirit! This transformation makes me feel young again and for the price of this fragrance, what a cheap thrill! A must try.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

May/14/2013

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad …Read more

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

EyesBlack

Apr/21/2013

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromkatmo

Apr/06/2013

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair