Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

on 12/15/2011 10:47:00 PM

Fresh , flowery , very light and pleasant fragrance. Smells so fresh and young. Gorgeous! Like a true bombshell.

on 11/20/2011 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They had a deal with this fragrance that came with a sorta makeup maybe wallet looking purse (it is gorgeous), that had in it a body wash (which I'll never use b/c of my super sensitive skin), body lotion and body mist.

I'm not big on lotions, and sprays even though I have like more than I need because of my mother who constantly buys me them.

Anyway I really adore the lotion fragrance, ohhhh it smells so heavenly good.

However I'm unsure of my thoughts on the body spray. It really smells like a unisex scent. I mean sometimes it smells a little too manly... Other times I think it smells just classy. I don't love it but I don't hate it. Its a good pair w/the lotion and lightens throughout the day. But my love is the lotion baby, best smelling thing ever. I try not to use it so much cause it's so pricy to repurchase, but def a repurchase type. AS for the lotion anyway... ;)

on 11/2/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this this summer I bought the tiny travel sized one they have at the register, it's a very summery beachy smell, nothing special, not the best or most unique.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Bombshell' is a nice safe fruity scent. There's nothing too spectacular about it in my opinion. On my skin, it smells dominantly of passion-fruit and floral notes in the opening and slowly turns to a fruity "shampoo-like" scent as it dries down. It's very girly, Summery and can easily be worn for the day-time. Not overly sweet but I do spray this one a bit more generously because it has weak staying strength.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scent is amazing! I love it
BUT the lasting power sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so disappointed. I put atleast 3 sprays on and that alone won't even last an hour!!!
It's definitely not worth the price or buying it.

I love the bombshell lotion! It smells sooo sexy and people always compliment me with it's nice fragrance. It's kinda pricey but I still love it- the smell is just irresistable!

on 7/22/2011 3:08:00 PM

This by far is my favorite VS perfume out there to date. Reading some of the reviews on here I guess it does have a bit of a masculine scent to it, but I've found it's very floral as well. Regardless of the mixture, it's amazing. I've gotten so many compliments on it. The first time I wore it around my boyfriend he raved about it, he's complimented me befored on perfumes but not like he did on this one! I get the body spray since it's only $25 and it's a lot less concentrated/less strong than the bottle of perfume. Plus if VS has sent me a coupon in the mail for $10 off it makes the body spray even cheaper! I bought mine a year ago and still have over half the bottle left. You don't need but about 2 to 3 sprays.

on 6/24/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this. This is by far my favorite VS scent I think. It's got a masculine quality to it that I think is very, very sexy. Would definately repurchase.

I am in love with almost every VS perfume out there. I own a ton of them.

This scent smells SOOOO GOOD,,,,EXCEPT..the lasting power is terrible!! :( I spray it on (about 3 sprays), and I smell absolutely nothing after 20 min....very dissapointing..:( Maybe the Bombshell Summer edition has better lasting power. I really wanted to give this a 5 star rating. Actually the SCENT is a 5 star..but the lasting power..is a 1. Sorry VS..maybe you can re make this one with a much lasting power then this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Vicky says, "A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid". I'm absolutely in love with this scent! It's a clean, girlish scent that makes me feel sexy. I love catching whiffs of this throughout the day. Layering makes it last all day. I don't think I'll ever be without this.