Victoria's Secret Bombshell edp

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Victoria's Secret Bombshell edp
Bombshell edpBombshell edp

3.8

This scent is one of my top 5 favorites from VS.

I don't like the lack of options they offer as far as sizes/giftset combos are concerned... When I wanted to buy it for myself I was kind of stuck because they had the normal bottle (which I thought was overpriced) and the gift set which had the perfume and a lotion, but no body spray... You can buy the body spray separately, but what I WANT is the perfume and spray together...

Another point to watch for.. this smells horrible on my sister and my cousin. Be careful if your chemistry sometimes gets in the way of you meshing well with a perfume... this one is picky as far as I have smelled on others.

However, I love it and I will wait for it to go on sale or be included in a better gift set before buying.. I'll just use my small travel and sample sizes till then!

on 11/10/2010 11:23:00 PM

hmm I see people saying stuff about warm vanilla and tartness...? I work at victoria's secret and this is a fruity floral scent, not a warm or vanilla scent. I really love this fragrance and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it- almost everyone seems to like it, including me. The scent is really nice and it lasts well too, if I spray it on my jacket I can still smell it a day or more later. And not only is the scent great but the packaging is SO pretty, I love it! This is one of my favorites for sure.

Popular Fragrances