essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Before this I was just using a spray gel from herbal essences & a brow spoolie, which didn't really keeps brows in place at all. This was only $2.99 & works great. At first I noticed it was quite wet, but I think I was using too much because I haven't had that problem since. Keeps my brows in place and I haven't noticed any flaking. Great product!

I just bought this product from Priceline now and tried it.
Have to say it works amazing and super super cheap!
For a while I was using Benefit Brow's "Speed Brow" to keep my eyebrows in shape.... and this product does the exact same thing.
For all the people who said it was "wet" maybe you are using to much! Would recommend this product and buy again!

I did review on this product:

I've gone through two tubes of this clear mascara now and really love it. I use it to set my brows after powdering them. While it's not a super tacky, hairspray-like hold, it keeps all my brow hairs in place. Doesn't flake, it's totally transparent, and is very inexpensive.

on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.

This is the cheapest available clear lash/brow mascara gel out there in Canada anyways.
I used to always buy Maybelline on sale but they are discontinuing it so it would appear.

I never use this Essence one on my lashes; don't trust it there, so cheap...
but brows? why pay more? it's two bucks. Done. End of story.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Super cheap and gets the job done. My brows stay in place all day! Also looks great on my lashes on days I go to the beach/pool and don't want to have to deal with the pain of waterproof mascara. Now I don't have to shell out the extra couple dollars on the clear Maybelline Great Lash stuff.

on 11/23/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

clear brow gel is something you don't need to spend any extra money on. this one is super affordable and effective!

on 11/21/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i use this for my brows and it works perfectly. I fill them in and this helps them look more natural and i have dark brows and i have not found this product to leave any residue. Plus this was dirt cheap!

on 9/24/2012 10:00:00 AM

I was really skeptical when i first got this product.A makeup youtube guru from EU was speaking alot about this gel.
I was skeptikal more becouse i dont use/like cheap products and i dont trust Essence.But this clear gel is really amazing!
I have really dark brows so i dont need to fill them.I use this gel from more then 3months and the tub is not even half.
After long time use i dont have any complain.This is the best ever for taming unruly eyebrows,is also
very cheap and is really doing a nice job.The best!!!!

on 9/11/2012 10:28:00 PM

I think there are only a couple brands that carry clear mascara/brow gel on its own in Canadian drugstores, Maybelline and now Essence. For $3, you can't go wrong. For brows, only a small amount of product is needed and this does not dispense too much on the brush. It did a very good job at grooming my brows without diluting my penciling and left my brows very soft. Another Essence product that is now a staple in my cosmetics.