essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.4

This is easily the best brow gel I've ever boughten. It keeps your brows in place all day and makes them look nice and neat, even if you don't fill your brows in with a pencil or powder. I've tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one, and this is 100 times better. It does take a bit of time to dry, but it doesn't leave your brows sticky, or crusty. And, it's dirt, like dirt, cheap. At $1.29 CAD, this is the best brow product out their.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cheap as chips, doesn't leave crusty clumps, and does the job very well on my long grandpa brows. Will repurchase for sure.

on 5/4/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am still on the hunt for a perfect dupe for Anastasia brow gel. This is pretty close so far. Not the extreme holding power of Anastasia, but it's better than Maybelline Clear mascara. I got no flaking or weird residue as some others were describing.

It does go on wet and takes a minute to dry unlike Anastasia. I don't think anyone is ever going to beat that company's brow gel, lol. I will keep looking, but this is a go for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brow gel. I apply it after I've done my face makeup and then I use the wet n wild brow kit to fill em in a bit, then set them with this. Dries quick and keeps my brow (and brow powder) in place all day. Very cheap...great product!

on 4/13/2014 9:10:00 AM

Don't have any other product to compare this to but It really impressed me in terms of how long it made my brows stay put for a whole day. This retails for under $5 AUD and my local pharmacy had a 40% off sale so it was not a huge dent in my pocket if it wasn't good but it was. Will definitely repurchase and recommend and I'm happy to be one of many ladies who agree it is great value. x

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product does help my brows stay in place for a while, however my brow hairs are so thick that I don't think anything could tame them sometimes. I would repurchase this product though as it's so cheap and I'm pretty sure all the expensive brands would do exactly the same job as this.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.

Super cheap and it does the job, have gone through lots of these in the past 3 years since I discovered it. I only use it for brows, it is pretty much useless for lashes.
The only downside is that it is very wet and a lot of product comes out on the wand, you have to be careful and wipe it against the edge of the tube.

on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.