Orly Rage

Orly Rage
RageOrly RageOrly Rage (shade)Rage

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a neutral polish for work that still made a statement and I picked this up. Its a gorgeous metallic sand colour that goes on your nail exactly what it looks like in the bottle! The staying power is meh...even with a top coat it only lasted a few days (I get almost a week out of OPI) and the drying time was pretty average. I don't really like the brush as much as I like brushes on OPI nail polishes but its not the worst one I've ever used. I have this on my fingers and toes and it looks great on both! I will purchase again because the colour is gorgeous!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Orly's Rage is a highly-metallic platinum/slightly rose-gold polish with a very shiny foil finish. The color in the bottle is exactly what you get on your nail with total opacity in two coats. The rubberized cap helps with application and I found coverage to be very smooth. Drying time was a little on the slow-side but not much. Even though this is a very shiny polish on its own, I did add a top coat to enhance that. Wear time was very good at five to six days with no chips, cracks, or crazing. (Wear time is also helped by Seche Vite.) All in all, while I like this color I'm not 100% crazy about it. I would use it again as something different but while I indicated that I would buy it again I'm sure one bottle of this is enough for me.

Popular Polishes