Orly Rage

Orly Rage
RageOrly RageOrly Rage (shade)Rage

4.5

on 3/18/2012 9:03:00 AM

This is one of my absolute favorite nail polishes. The formula goes on like a dream. It just glides on easily, and doesn't take very long to dry. It wears for longer than other polishes, too. I got a full two weeks before it started to chip, which is pretty amazing. The color is unique and would look good on a variety of skintones. I highly recommend this product!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely lovely nude gold metallic, very easy to apply (and very forgiving when you are in a rush). Like it for daywear, office appropriate.
Nice formula, nice brush.
Super lovely shade!

on 3/14/2012 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Finally, a metallic nuder/cream tone that goes on opaque (the first coat even!) rather than taking 3-4 coats just to get the true-to-bottle color! This is my favorite nail polish colors these days. I tend to gravitate towards metallics/chromes over mattes, and I had always found the light pearlescent or cream shades to be dissapointing in terms of color deposit, and like I said, this is the most impressed I've ever been with a light-colored hue. It looks great on my light/medium olive skin tone, and will be a great summer color. I'm glad that it's big-3 free and has no formaldehyde resin, but of course I still know it's not a totally clean polish (oxymoron, unfortunately), so that would be the only thing I would change in a perfect world.

on 2/18/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This was my first experience with any Orly polishes and I am happy that I gave this company a chance. This is a one coat polish. No other coats are required. It's true to color so what you see is what you get. It's the perfect rose gold color and it should look nice on a wide variety of skin tones. I would buy again if I had to.

This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes!! Orly polishes are my favorite. I love the formula, brush, and their range of colors. Orly's glittery polishes always work better for me over any other brand's glittery polishes. This is a really beautiful color and goes completely opaque with two coats. The only thing bad about it is it chips really easily. I use Orly's bonder base coat and Sally Hansen's insta dri top coat and it usually chips within 24 hours. I've tried other combinations of base coats and top coats with this polish as well and it still chips really easily. That aside though, it's a great polish!

on 2/12/2012 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've always liked the rose gold colour, and wanted a rose gold polish to match a ring I recently bought, after hearing all the raves about Rage whenever I looked up rose gold polishes, I spotted a bottle and thought I'd give it a go.

While the colour is nice, to me it's too far from the rose gold colour I was after. It's got a much cooler tone than it should, looking more 'rose silver' than rose gold. It also chips very easily. On the plus side, I'm not usually a fan of foiled polishes, but I love the almost dusty finish on this one. I also love that it's easy to apply without streaks.

Overall I still haven't found the perfect rose gold that I was after, but since it's still a nice colour and a fairly good polish I 'd give it a 4. I don't do my nails much, so I do love that Orly makes mini bottle of all their polishes and makes it cheaper and more convenient for me to buy and try a variety of colours :).

OMG!!! I lovethis nail polish!!!!! I bought this orly rage nail polish at sallys beauty supply for like $7 , when im used to paying only like a dollar or two on sinful colors or whatever. And atfirst i thought buying it would be a waste of moeny, and i should buy another sinful colors one at walmart, but my mom convinced me otherwise. So all ive got to say is WOW! This stuff is amazing! The color is so cute, and can go with any outfit i wear. But mostly i love the packaging. The rubber grip at the top is so useful! I have teeth marks on my other nail polishes from trying to pry them open but since this nail polish has a nice rubber grip i dont have to spend 5 minutes on just opening the dang thing and lose a tooth in the process.The nail color stays on forever,it doesnt chip off, and it dosent get clumpy either. I love orly<3!!!

on 12/24/2011 2:53:00 PM

Rage is a perfect metallic rose gold. Application is stellar; highly pigmented, it is opaque in 2 coats but does not clump or look jittery. Dries smoothly and relatively quickly to a hard finish.

I love the medium sized brush, which fans out nicely and has good flex and spring. Also love the rubbery handle which makes it easy to open and manipulate.
I would totally wear this to work. The color is less startling than either a pure silver or a pure gold.
Overall, just perfect in every way. And, bonus, not expensive. continued >>

This is my favourite nail polish! It's such a shame that it chips so quickly. The colour is really pretty and I always get compliments on it, but I have to change it after a day or two as it chips.

I splurged on this product. I normally don't go for "high end" polishes such as Orly, and normally just get cheap $2 nail polish. That's why spending 7 bucks on this kind of made me feel guilty. But it just looked soo beautiful in the bottle. However, it didn't turn out like I expected it to.

It goes on a bit streaky but with 2 coats its opaque. In the bottle its a beautiful rose gold but when applied to the nails it looks more silvery and the rose color doesn't show up as well. It's still a really pretty color, just not what I expected. I wouldn't buy it again because it's a bit expensive for me and it's not special enough for me to purchase it again.

I think it's a great color for the holidays because of the sparkles in it. I also noticed that pictures of this product doesn't do it justice. It's so much more beautiful in person.

Popular Polishes