LUSH R&B Revive & Balance Hair Moisturizer

Oatmilk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

I'm a huge product junkie, but this is the one hair product I will NEVER be without. It smells amazing (kind of like a combination of gardenia and cinnamon, although the packaging says it's orange blossom and jasmine -- go figure) and it tames the frizz better than any silicone serum. It's pricey, but you only need the tiniest bit -- I have extremely thick, coarse, shoulder-length hair and I just need a small scoop on my fingertip. I use it most days and have barely made a dent in the container I've had for two months. Even if you only use it the day you wash your hair and don't wash again for three days, you'll smell it the whole time. It's like all LUSH products -- the smell is really strong, but delicious.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My dry ends just love this stuff, and they drink it up! I have frizzy, color treated hair with highlights. (my hair is wavy and very dry at the ends) and I need something to prevent my ends from looking like straw.
I use this after shampoo and conditioner, before blow drying and the result is heavenly. Only put this at the ends, I go a bit up but never very close to roots. I don't need to be THAT conditioned there. If I use some oil, coconut oil or argan etc. instead of R&B I look like I have gel on the ends and the feeling is yucky and I need to wash the next day. But with this I don't look greasy. Just perfectly conditioned, and no frizz until the next wash.
Be careful not to use too much or it will look like you have oil o. Only a tiny amount is needed to give my locks the rich, luscious look. I am hooked on this. My hair looks actually HEALTHY with this. I love the powerful jasmine smell but it's not everyone's cup of coffee. I got compliments on the smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is nectar of the gods. It costs me $30 to order from the US site. It's only 3.5 ounces of product. HOWEVER....

I have long, coarse ethnic hair that is frizzy and looks like a crappy mess without 10000 products in it, blowdrying and straightening.

I have been bad and got highlights done at the salon for a summer look which in turn made my hair even frizzier and worse. I have used RnB for years and even though it never takes 100% of the damage away, it's really close.

The tubs last me a year each, which is well worth its value. I use it nearly every day. I have never gotten a compliment on the condition of my hair but I have on the smell. My hair is dark, frizzy and a bit kinky so I could see where it would be too much for fine hair.

It smells like sweet edible jasmine and gardenia. It's STRONG!!!!!! It lasts ages as well so if you don't like the smell I wouldn't recommend it. I have noticed my new jar smells better than the tiny bit left in my old jar and wish that it came in a pump so bacteria didn't affect the smell.

I love RnB though and will always buy this stuff. But please lush, don't make it any more expensive.

If you have frizzy hair, a light hand and use your products from the ends upward I think this will work for you. Seriously people you only need like a pea sized amount of this for long hair or else your hair smells divine but is left looking like you haven't washed in days. More if it's kinkier or drier. If you have fine limp hair, STAY AWAY! This is best as a leave in conditioner, never tried it as a wash-out as I'd hate to waste any of this precious stuff. It's also best put on while hair is slightly damp, my hair seems to get less greasy when used that way because I can actually run my fingers through my hair when it's wet and not really when it's dry, unless I want to pull some hair out.

on 7/5/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was just OK. However, I can't finish this container because this product has a STRONG lingering fragrance that I can't deal with. Every time I move my head it's all I smell. Ehh

on 7/3/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After Tuca perfume, this is my second favorite Lush product. I have coarse, naturally curly hair that is what I call high maintenance. In other words, it only looks good after much work and product, and only in certain weather. This product is now the only one I need for my hair after shampoo. I put a tiny amount on damp hair and let it dry. Then I can curl with a big barrel iron and run a small drop through the curls with my fingers. I then have defined, bouncy, shiny curls. The first time I used it, I just stood in front of the mirror swinging my hair from side to side. I got my first real compliment ever on my hair that day. It was someone who actually did a double take and said "Oh my gosh your hair is beautiful." No one has ever said that. Since then I get complimented all the time!! Plus people are constantly sniffing the exotic jasmine scent in my hair. Difference between loving and hating this is simple: do NOT use too much. A tiny bit is all you need. I also would only recommend this for those with coarse or thick hair that gets frizzy. Hair that is thin and naturally smooth and straight will probably look and feel greasy with this stuff. But for me, I feel like a Pantene commercial.

on 6/13/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow. R&B is the best hair moisturizer I have ever used. I rub a pea sized amount between my hands and through the bottom half of my hair. I use this following (my favorite) DermOrganics hair masque and my hair is so smooth and supple. I find R&B has really improved the elasticity of my hair. I have way less breakage and my hair has been growing way faster than it usually does. The scent is very strong but if I use it on damp hair the smell fades as it dries. A def repurchase:)

I've had my pot for About six months and am about half way thru. I use this in my hair( hip long, fine, straight) and my daughters( middle of back, fine, curly). After we get out of the shower I take a pea size amount and rub it between my hands the rub in. It smells like camomile to me, which isn't my favorite smell but you can't smell it once you get into your hair. It leaves out hair soft and tangle free

all i can say is OH MY GOD. this stuff is great if you have dry or curly/wavy hair thats abit coarse and thick. think it would be to heavy for silky hair types. I absolutely love this. i have wavy/curly hair. Noticed on here every one uses it differently. i personally shampoo and condition as normal, towel dry so its abit damp, and i put this through the ends of my hair. my hair dries softers shinier and my curly locks look healthy and revived rather then limp and dry (which was without this). the scent is strong, but i love it. its a fresh sweet smell. sometimes the next day i will use this in a morning as a serum. a little goes along way. i would defo recommend. go and get a sample which i did first. i freakin' love this stuff!

edit: had this for a while now, at it seriously is the best thing for dry/wavy/curly hair. a little goes along way. its basically like a hair cream. dont use too much as it while weigh your hair down. i think the best way it suits me is. when my hair is washed and clean and slightly damp. i ran it lightly through the ends. i sleep with my hair in a braid, or just leave it naturally and in the morning my hair is soft and bouncy and smooth not to mention smells like a Goddess!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

OMG I freaking love this product!!!!!!!
Sure it cost me $30 with shipping and everything from the LUSH site but it was totally worth it, even for such a tiny amount of product.
Last year I bought R&B because my frizzy hair was really ticking me off. I tried a sample of this and the next day went out and bought it. Since then I've moved to where there isn't a LUSH but this product is so good I spend the extra $$$ to get it shipped here. Been using this every single morning and night and I still have the original pot with about a quarter of the product left and I bought it in april of last year and it's may of this year...amazing value for an amazing 99.9% natural product.
Not to mention it smells like orange blossoms and jasmine. I recommend that you try a sample of this or smell it before you purchase in case you don't like the smell because it is very strong and might clash with any perfumes you wear. I let this be my perfume and I ALWAYS have people wanting to touch and smell my hair in public which is weird but hey!
There's NO silicones and everything in this other than a tiny bit of alcohol (to emulsify all of the natural plant butters in this and make it more spreadable I guess) so it's great for you gals who are over all the fake crud on the market.
My best friend says this works wonders on her afro and helps with her breakage as she is transitioning to natural, 2 years in! It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G on our ethnic hair!!

on 5/4/2013 10:21:00 AM

I really wanted to like this conditioner, but I couldn't get past the smell. I guess it's best to try to go to a LUSH store & try things before buying sight unseen.
The conditioner itself was a bit heavy after my hair dried, but I can see where it would work great for someone with naturally curly or unruley hair.