LUSH R&B Revive & Balance Hair Moisturizer

Oatmilk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

on 9/12/2010 7:23:00 PM

I found this product by asking several LUSH fans what they would suggest as a replacement for my beloved Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. Many of them suggested R&B Hair Moisturizer, so I picked it up to give it a try. As with all LUSH products, I must mention the scent: this product smells like jasmine. It's a heady and warm floral that is not overpowering, thank goodness, because it does linger in your hair. I usually am not a fan of jasmine-scented products, but in this incarnation it smells wonderful. I take maybe a pea-sized amount, rub it between my palms, and tousle it through damp hair, squeezing my hair through my palms. As my hair dries, R&B Hair Moisturizer helps keep frizz to a minimum, as well as helps my hair retain its waviness. When my hair is dry, it looks shiny and feels super soft -- for reference, I am Korean-American and have long thick black hair that has recently been permed, so I wouldn't recommend this for those with fine hair. In terms of price, this costs 9.95 GBP for 100g (about $15.25 USD for 3.5 oz), which makes it a steal over Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream ($23 for 4 oz), and it works just as well, if not better, with more natural ingredients. I love this product and will definitely rebuy. And remember: 5 empty black pots get you a free Fresh Face Mask!

on 9/11/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is great. It smells absolutely amazing and makes my hair so soft and silky. I need to use very little since my hair is quite thin. I just put it onto my ends. I'm a bit worried i wont use it up until the expiration date though.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell and consistency of product! Way too heavy for my Naturally Wavy Hair :( But my clients with heavily textured hair LOVE IT I apply it before I flat ironed their hair and it makes the hair beautiful... Love it :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I am already halfway through my 2nd pot of this... it is THAT good on my African American natural hair. It is very moisturizing, a little goes a long way, and the smell is DIVINE! I wish that it wasn't so expensive or came in a larger pot, but those small setbacks won't stop me from buying this stuff again and again. If you are natural or just have dry curly hair you should totally give this a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So in love with this product! Its an absolute HG for me. I can use a tiny amount and run it through my dry hair and suddenly I have perfect smooth hair. It defines my layers, smooths and makes my hair look like silk. The scent is great too, light citrus with a hint of jasmine. I've been using this on my waist long hair for over a month and still have more than half a pot left. Can't live without my R&B

on 8/27/2010 12:49:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. Just a tiny amount worked through the ends up into my hair leaves it touchably soft and frizz free. And the smell is divine. It contains jasmine, orange flower, and bay leaf that combined smells just like stargazer lilies, in my opinion. I've recently started to shy away from LUSH products because so many contain SLS, and I'm trying to steer clear of harmful chemicals. But this product is SLS-free! So it's a definite keeper.