LUSH R&B Revive & Balance Hair Moisturizer

Oatmilk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

on 5/4/2013 10:21:00 AM

I really wanted to like this conditioner, but I couldn't get past the smell. I guess it's best to try to go to a LUSH store & try things before buying sight unseen.
The conditioner itself was a bit heavy after my hair dried, but I can see where it would work great for someone with naturally curly or unruley hair.

on 3/8/2013 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! I hope to never be without it! I've been on a chemical-free binge and I stopped using any hair products except all-natural shampoo bars. Although they were nice and gave me soft, bouncy hair, they also left me with very dry, fly-away, straw-like hair. I have naturally dry, coarse, straw-like hair as it is. The shampoo bars also made my hair VERY tangly. So I grabbed this Lush conditioner, I'd never used it before because I didn't know how to apply it, but now I wanted something natural rather than conditioners filled with chemicals and silicone. I rubbed a little bit of this product on, and the result is AMAZING! It gave me soft, VERY shiny, silky, smooth, disentangled hair with beautiful, natural, sleek, well-defined curls. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy at all the way mousses do. It just feels soft and natural. I had such dry, thirsty hair that after a short time it drank up all the product! So then it didn't look like I had any product on at all, no sleek look, but it was still shiny and soft with well-defined curls. Since I have such dry hair and it is long, I need to use quite a lot of product, unfortunately. I take up a tiny little bit, rub it in my hands to make a thin coating and then rub it into the length only, I have to do this EIGHT times to make any sort of difference, because I have such dry hair. But the results are amazing and worth the effort. I don't look like I have greasy hair at all, but that is just because I have such dry hair naturally. If you don't have such desert-dry hair, you won't need so much product.

on 2/25/2013 10:22:00 AM

I love LUSH products, but not the biggest fan of their hair care...until this! After reading all the rave reviews I ran out and picked this up. First off I do adore the jasmine scent to this product. I personally don't find it overwhelming. I have dry, straight hair and I will apply this to my ends when my hair is straight, but this is AMAZING to use after I curl my hair. It totally smooths out any fly always/fluffy bits. It gives my curls nice definition. Leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. Just be warned, not to use too much or else it can leave hair looking a little stringy. Overall I'm in love with this and have no complaints.

on 2/21/2013 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute favourite lush product. I have very long, thin, bleached hair and blowdry it every day so you can imagine what a state it's in! But if I smooth a little bit of this through damp hair before blasting it with hot air it actually stays smooth, moisturised and frizz-free. And since it's not filled with silicones there's no "crispy" effect or build-up. However, I have found that when my hair rests on my face after using this I break out in that area so if you're acne-prone make sure to keep it away from your hairline! Oh and like most Lush products it smells absolutely amazing.

on 1/10/2013 10:11:00 PM

I really like this. Quite moisturizing for the hair, and only a small amount is needed for my really long and thick hair.

Pros:
- moisturizing
- helps tame frizzy hair when applied on dry hair
- i personally really like the scent
- don't need to use a lot
- decently priced

Cons:
- scent might be too strong for some people

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! I use it every day on my hair and twice a week as a mask in the evening before I go to bed. After doing that for a couple of weeks, my hair is softer but still has volume. It has definitely made my hair look more healthier and it shines really nice. I saw some reviews of people who said that it made their hair a bit greasy, so my advice would be to use just a little bit and if it gets greasy you probably used too much of this stuff. Less is more!

on 12/4/2012 9:54:00 AM

This is marketed as a more natural alternative to a silicone serum - for smoothing down frizz, sealing split ends, improving hair condition, etc. I really like this product. It has a gorgoeus scent that I love, but like everyone else said: SMELL it first, because it's scented heavily. I bought this from the Lush store in the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas...this is relevant because it smells EXACTLY like the hotel. Anyway, the salesperson wasn't as pushy as a regular Lush-person and when she told me this is her HG-for-all-time, she had this look in her eyes that made me believe her. Ha. It effectively shapes my waves and betters the condition of my hair. In general, this is the only styling product I use. I never use a lot and the tub will last me a long time. This is relative - I have medium textured hair of medium thickness. If you can justify the $$, I recommend this stuff. Also, it's just fun to use, which is something we all need in the a.m.

on 11/23/2012 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. I bleach my hair regularly, so it always a bit damaged and after using R&B continuously every day, I definitely see a difference. I love the smell and its pretty easy to work with, though I can see how it may be a bit heavy for some with finer/lighter hair. I wish it was't so pricey :(

on 11/16/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have long frizzy/wavy Caribbean hair that has been chemically treated and coloured so it gets very dry. Everything I tried either worked only on making hair appear smoother or made my hair greasy. This stuff however really does improve the moisture level and texture of my hair. I use this on mostly dried hair after washing and between washes if my hair is feeling dry and in need of some moisture. It makes my hair feel amazingly soft and keeps the waves sleek.

The scent is very strong. There are tons of botanical oils in it but it mainly smells like jasmine oil. I happen to really like the scent but others might find it a bit much. Be sure to sniff before you buy.

I removed a lippie because whatever the tub or sales material might say, you don't need 'just a little bit' of this product, you need great big globs of it. The tub over 3x the price of comparable treatments for half the usual amount of product. Not cool. But it does work. And I love the smell. I would buy again but I'm also convinced there must be something cheaper that will do the same job.

The sales associate sold this product to me as a curl smoothing, bounce creating product that would become a "staple". For that purpose it didn't work at all, and the product was left to collect dust in my beauty drawer.

Flash forward to a few months later when I bleached my hair blonde twice, and toned it as I prepped to dye my hair blue. My ends were dry, split, and absolutely painful to look at. I thought "How in the world is my hair going to look half decent ever again?" Enter R&B. I remembered this product feeling a little heavy on my hair and the "almost too much moisture" it had given me a few months before. I applied it religiously for a few days and my hair looked beautiful once again.

A few months later I had gone back to brown hair and decided to hilite it blonde. My mom had pulled too much of my hair through so my hair turned mostly bleach blonde. I have to wait a bit to tone my hair so it isn't brassy, but after using purple shampoo/conditioner, I'll apply this and my hair feels SOOOOO SOFT. In reality I know its not healthy, but R&B does an excellent job at masking this.

TL;DR Don't buy this if your hair isn't super damaged, it will likely be too heavy. Buy this is you've fried your hair and need something to help with the recovery.