MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Lovely dolly pink shade. The product is a matte blush and applies quite nicely on the skin. I find it to be quite pigmented, but then again I've read reviews that it hasn't worked out for people who are tanner. It looks so cute and really brightens up the face. I may just be biased though, because I have a tendency to lean towards pink/dolly looking shades. For reference purposes, I am an NC15-20.

It is my go to blush for a while now. It is a beautiful cool pink who give a light touch of color on my cheeks. I think everyone can pull off this color.

This blush looks really, really bright in the pan but goes on smoothly and lovely on my NW20 skin tone. It's sheer enough that it doesn't look clownish and it blends well so I always end up with beautifully flushed, pink cheeks. I agree with other reviewers that say it's reminiscent of the way your cheeks look when you just step out of a hot shower or the hot tub.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It's 1 of my favs! Its such a pretty cool toned pink and adds a beautiful wash of color. You play it up and use a cream base blush under add this on top and really make your cheeks pop. The cost of mac's blushes are really good considering they last like 4ever! Lol

It's very light & natural looking when i apply it on my face ^_^. But you could add more over it to make the color show more, for whatever look your going for with the blush ^^. And it's a cute color too <3. The lady said at the mac counter that it's also one of their popular colors with the tourists.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's so pigmented, you just need a little and your done. It looks really natural and doesn't fade.

Pink Swoon is a very pretty soft matte pink blush that gives just light flush to the cheeks. I'm an NC35/NC40 and this pink is just perfect.

This is one of my all-time favorite blushes. I'm an NW15-20 with hazel eyes and dark hair, and this blush gives me a flushed, just-in-from-the-cold kind of look. It's not overkill, and I don't look clownish in the least, but it definitely perks up my complexion in a big way. The texture of this blush is smooth (not chalky in the least). I tend to anchor it with a dab of NYX's cream blush in glow; I find it lasts longer this way. I have one of these in a palette for home makeup and another compact in my makeup bag at work; I use this blush on a day-to-day basis. For my skin tone, this blush just seems to work so beautifully, and I get compliments on my skin when I wear it. Love it!

So the color looks really nice when swatched. No question bout that. But, when applied to my cheeks this blush just looked so fake specially when layered.. Though, I wonder why my cheeks looks so much glowy in photos whenever I'm wearing this. I'm in a love hate relationship with this blush :) won't repurchase as I seldom use.

Love Love Love this blush ! I tan and this color gives me that "just came in from the cold" cheek so natural and not too Kardashian ! Good for work

Popular Blush Products