MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Do not let this blush scare you at first sight...it is NOT what you see in the pan!! Wonderful, buildable weet pink, that looks extremely natural. I use this at the apples, and dust some bronzer underneath. Beautiful, versitile blush...I have also swiped over my lids for a quick pick me up if I am just going out to run errands and don't have time for a full face of makeup!

ive got a few baby pink blushers, but i wanted macs pink swoon as i love mac blushers, this was a nice blush it a nice baby pink blush and its sheer so you can build it up and looks natural.

Ever since L'Oreal discontinued their Blush Delice (I've used Pink Marshmallow for most part of my teenage days), I started looking for a new blush. Was recommended the Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon, & I must say I really like the colour! It's not an unnatural pink, but more of a sheer pink that looks like a natural flush.

It's matte so it doesn't emphasise any large pores, & the colour stays pretty long. I apply the blush at 6+ in the morning & it manages to stay on till about 6 in the evening so that's about 12 hours. If I'm headed out after work, I'll just reapply.

No breakout so far from this blush as well, & I'm already on to my second one. Each blush lasts me for over half a year as well!

The only problem I have with it is the transparent cap of the packaging has popped off a couple of times so I have to pop it back in.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This blush is one of my favourites. It is such a pretty light bright pink and I love the way it looks on me when I am tanned. It isn't the most pigmented of Mac blushes but is certainly buildable. Love it!

I loveee this blush!!! Works amazing on every skin tone!! I love to wear it especially during the winter. Summer time too but looks so much better during the winter on my skin.

this is ready to go blushes.. i really love the colour.. its look scary in the pan but it was so beautifull on cheeks .. it gave a natural shy blush for me.. i'm nw10

As far as powder blushes go, this is ace! It looks lovely on my PPP skin and is very subtle, yet buildable for more drama. I've got tons of other blushes, so I won't repurchase this...it's still not as gorgeous as Orgasm or my Tarte cheek tint...but nice nonetheless.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't buy MAC foundation because I think it's over priced. The one time I took home a sample it was Pro Long NW 30. I don't consider myself pale or light complected, so if your warm don't think this is only for white skin.

I love this blush. It is bright enough to give a slightly enhanced look, but it isn't overwhelming. It looks amazing with my dark brown hair and my medium brown eyes. I like to wear this blush with Viva Glam nicki minaj :)
*coverage - a little goes a long a way and touch ups are not necessary

I glanced at the other reviews for Pink Swoon and noticed that the people who seem to share my opinion also share my skin tone. This is a beautiful soft pink color, but it's just not for me. I have pretty fair skin (NC20) and this was just a bit too harsh of a color for my particular skin tone. I use a blush brush to apply it and can't seem to get it to be a softer shade of pink, maybe I could try using an even softer hand to apply (I thought I already did!), but I don't find this to be 'sheer' at all. It's quite a heavy color on your cheek. If you have darker skin, this would probably look great.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first blush from Mac and I must admit that it looks amazing on me! It is a very vivid pink but it lights up my pale face. I am NC15 and and a Mac specialist recommended this one and I must admit it was a perfect choice!

Popular Blush Products