MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i'm a fan of this blush. it's not as intense and overwhelming on my skin as dollymix, which can look blotchy if i'm not careful, and imparts a pretty, healthy glow. it's really easy to swipe on because it's sheer and matte, has decent staying power for such a pale color and and is buildable -- though too much can begin to look a little powdery. a simple, clean, perfect pink that works wonderfully with my warm-toned nc20 complexion.

I don't like this blush at all, it is a warm pink and it turns up red on my cheeks. Too warm for my cool skin tone. Currently, it is in my swaplist waiting for another girl to love.

Looks bright in the pan, but on my skin it does not show up. Only if I apply over 3 layers does it give my NC37 tan skin a *SUBTLE* pink glow...and even then...barely noticeable. I don't want to spend 10 years applying a blush that doesn't show up on my skin. Very disappointed with this as the colour is gorgeous in the pan and I thought it would give me nice baby doll cheeks.

I have fair yellow skin, i thought this blush would add the opposite tone to my skin- cool- to give me a unique baby doll look. like a pure baby pink. its extremely bright pink in the pan almost florescent. it goes on light but does nothing special.. i guess i was hoping it to be more of a blue pink or a dusty baby pink than a clean bright pink.. i could def live without this..coy girl is way better on me..

You cannot go wrong with buying this blush, seems like it'll compliment any skin tone out there :) just apply a little on your cheeks, and you get a light flush of pink across your face and seem so fresh, and it pulls your whole look together :) Personally, ive never been a big person on blush, always scared i might look like a clown or a doll with 2 big pink circles on my cheeks lol, so starting out with this blush was just enough color for me, and now i cant wait to try more blush colors...yay

Nice blush that gives me a healthy flushed look without being overpowering. I just wish it was a bit more intense, I have to use a lot of it to get the results I want. I'm not sure about the staying power yet, but the colour is nice.

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

Love this blush. I apply this lightly to my cheeks with my 167. Looks really pretty as an everyday cheek color and pairs well with a neutral look. Really seems to brighten my face and I find myself reaching for this a lot!

This is my favorite pink blush by MAC I absolutely adore it.
- I could not decide between well dressed and this one, but decided to go for this one because well dressed is a bit too cool toned for me. Pink swoon is slightly warmer which I like and it has no shimmer. Well dressed does have a hint of shimmer to it.
- Although it looks very pigmented at first, it really isn't. Gives a natural, baby pink flush to the cheeks. Very girly and a true pink color.
- Would recommend for fair skin, it's a sheertone. It is buildable but I'd say choose a darker shade on another complexion because I don't see the point of building this one. I think its beauty is that sheer, natural tone. Great for beginners as well, not likely to leave a pink stripe on your cheek. Lovely to work with.

I would buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

Popular Blush Products