MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to try out this blush but waited for the nice packaging in the Manish Arora collection. I am in love! It's so sheer, but very buildable. I am quite pale (NW10) and I appreciate a brush I don't have to use a skunk brush with just to avoid looking clownish. Pink Swoon creates a lovely, health-looking flush that adds just the right amount of color. It perks up my face to avoid that dead look that comes along with being so pale. I also like that it is matte, because sometimes blushes that are too shimmery are not friendly to my pores. I don't have that issue with Pink Swoon at all. Would definitely repurchase, glad it's not LE.

A lovely sheer, natural matt pink, suits my NC25 skin whether I am feeling pale and when I have a little bit of a tan, its a nice basic blusher to own and Im glad I have it but Im pretty sure there are very similar colours out there. Im a blusher junkie (mainly MAC and NARS) and have a big collection so to be honest I dont find myself reaching for it very often at all, its nice to use with a bronzer to add a pop of colour to your cheeks so you dont look too 'flat' and I like having it just incase, but I said i wouldnt buy it again because I really dont think il ever run out of it because like i said I hardly use it and I prefer blushers with a bit of a 'glow' (or very subtle shimmer)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful pink blush. The formula is sheer and you can layer it to get the color you want without going overboard. I usually never repurchase blush, but this is definitely a keeper.

You cannot go wrong with buying this blush, seems like it'll compliment any skin tone out there :) just apply a little on your cheeks, and you get a light flush of pink across your face and seem so fresh, and it pulls your whole look together :) Personally, ive never been a big person on blush, always scared i might look like a clown or a doll with 2 big pink circles on my cheeks lol, so starting out with this blush was just enough color for me, and now i cant wait to try more blush colors...yay

Pink Swoon is a gorgeous just-flush pink - I've got pale skin and blonde hair and it brightens up my skin with just one swoop.

The only cons? Can be a teeny bit too doll-like if you're not careful (my boyfriend calls it the Alice In Wonderland look). Also shatters the second you drop it, I've already had to replace it once, and like all MAC blushes, the lid comes unfixed very quickly so when you flip it open you have to use your nail to flip off the see-through plastic part. Why can't MAC produce makeup packaging that travels well? It's so annoying....

All I have to say... Sexy, Playful, Barbie doll looking... gives you a glow. It's HOT!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the colour of this lovely mac blush. I find it matches my very pale, cool toned skin well, and goes on very smoothly. Not an awful lot of lasting power though, and i find that the packaging easily pops open in my makeup bag, so it looses a lippie. I like to use it to seal a few blended dots of benetint, which gives me a gogeous pinky glow that lasts longer.

I usually love the sheertone finish but I found that even on my pale skin (NW20) this colour was very faint and hard to build. It seems to disappear on me after not too long even when I use Prep and Prime to help it stick. I have been buffing this in quite heavily in the mornings and touching it up during the day with a light dust of dollymix to give it a bit more power. I would prbably opt for a different pink for me in future... maybe I'll try Dame.

Nice blush that gives me a healthy flushed look without being overpowering. I just wish it was a bit more intense, I have to use a lot of it to get the results I want. I'm not sure about the staying power yet, but the colour is nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm a LLL and this is my HG pink blush, but I'm not sure it would show up on anyone darker than a FFF. Maybe if she/he applied a lot, but then why not just buy something else instead? I'm going to repurchase, but if I weren't so pale, I might try Dollymix or a deeper pink.

Popular Blush Products