MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

This is my first MAC blush and I friggin love it!! Even moreso than Nars 'orgasm,' which I used religiously prior to my investment in 'pink swoon.' I like that it's matte and highly pigmented without going overboard. In the pan, it may appear a bit intimidating - particularly to paler women like myself - but when applied, it's a lovely natural pink. Highly recommend!

I think this product is a classy pink blush. It is so perfect if you want to get this youthful baby pink flush. It looks fabulous on my fair skin tone, and I usually pair it with a pink lipstick. I heard and read a lot about this particular blush, and a lot of makeup gurus say that it is a must have, or a staple of a makeup kit, and I can't agree more. I just think this blush gives me such an innocent, youthful, and fresh look.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i'm a fan of this blush. it's not as intense and overwhelming on my skin as dollymix, which can look blotchy if i'm not careful, and imparts a pretty, healthy glow. it's really easy to swipe on because it's sheer and matte, has decent staying power for such a pale color and and is buildable -- though too much can begin to look a little powdery. a simple, clean, perfect pink that works wonderfully with my warm-toned nc20 complexion.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

perfect light pink shade. very natural looking. looks great on my pink undertoned fair skin.

I lightly dust the apples of my cheeks with this blush. Basic pink, no shimmer or glitter to it. Its a sheertone colour as well so you can build it depending on how pink you want your cheeks. Just a pink, very nice to wear on its own. Girly but not as girly as Dollymix. Kim Kardashian swears by this as well. I wore this on my birthday and the photos look so great like I have a natural flush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect pink. I thought it wouldn't show up too well on my NC40 skin, but I was so, so wrong. Both fair and dark complexions can pull this color off. It is a sheertone so it is buildable. I'd describe the color as a cotton candy pink. You can layer it for a bright pop of color or you can apply it lightly for a lovely pink tint. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the texture. I don't know how I lived without this in my make-up bag! Those of you that are hesitant to buy this -- don't be!

This was my first ever blush from MAC. I've had this blush for a little over a year and it is by FAR my most favorite blush. When I can't find it I GO CRAZY lol. I love this blush more than my Orgasm Blush by Nars which I feel has too much glitter in it. For reference I am an NC 30 with golden undertones. This blush is the perfect color for my cheeks it is the same exact color when I blush . It gives me a girlish glow. It is a matte sheer blush, the first time I looked at it in the pan it looked crazy hot pink but on the cheeks it is lovely. This is my every day blush. I am a blush fanatic and this has come close to my HG Blush. The staying power is good and you need just a swipe on your cheeks. This blush will last you a long time. Definetely a good buy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pigmented, goes on smoothly, and compliments almost all skintones beautifully. lasts awhile as well. most pink blushes tend to look too.. pink on me, lmao.. but this ones a keeper :)
MAC is a brand i usually dont like.. but this i loveee. i have like 4 Pink Swoon's. am i paranoid? D:

Love, love this blush. It's a lovely clean pink not too light not too dark on my light yellow/olive NC20 skin. What is even better is this is Sheertone finish. It's very pigmented, easy to apply and looks very natural. I'll re-purchase again!

I love love love this product. I always top this blush to any other blush and it looks great. I believe this blush would go great with any skin tone. I hope they never discontinue this product cause that would be very sad. Great combo with a Pink Lip.

Popular Blush Products