MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Pink Swoon is a very dolly pink blush. But since it's a sheertone you don't need to worry about an overdose of it on your cheeks. It fades a little throughout the day, but I still love the girly dolly effect it gives. As long as it's not put on too heavy (which will take a lot of effort to do), I think many people can pull this blush off. But I do prefer NARS blushes still. I think that MAC's blush formulation isn't flawless, and can still be tweeked to be perfected. But nonetheless, I'm glad I bought this blush because it's such a famous MAC blush, and I needed to have it in my collection.

I hear Kim kardashian loved this blush. So, I was curious enough to buy it. I did not like it on me. I love peachy blushes but this is a very light pinkish color that really did not show up on my skin. I gave it to my sister and she loves it. I would not repurchase this product.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Looks really great on my NC30 skin. It gives me a natural just-saw-my-crush flushed look! From the pan, it looks like a soft, matte bubblegum pink- once applied, it's very sheer but buildable.I use it everyday now. Def a must-have!

Lovely dolly pink shade. The product is a matte blush and applies quite nicely on the skin. I find it to be quite pigmented, but then again I've read reviews that it hasn't worked out for people who are tanner. It looks so cute and really brightens up the face. I may just be biased though, because I have a tendency to lean towards pink/dolly looking shades. For reference purposes, I am an NC15-20.

It is my go to blush for a while now. It is a beautiful cool pink who give a light touch of color on my cheeks. I think everyone can pull off this color.

This blush looks really, really bright in the pan but goes on smoothly and lovely on my NW20 skin tone. It's sheer enough that it doesn't look clownish and it blends well so I always end up with beautifully flushed, pink cheeks. I agree with other reviewers that say it's reminiscent of the way your cheeks look when you just step out of a hot shower or the hot tub.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It's 1 of my favs! Its such a pretty cool toned pink and adds a beautiful wash of color. You play it up and use a cream base blush under add this on top and really make your cheeks pop. The cost of mac's blushes are really good considering they last like 4ever! Lol

I love this blush!I went into the mac store looking specifically for a bright pink and this is exactly it.....it reminds me of a pink cheek you would see on a baby doll,which is what I wanted....the most perfect pink ever

It's very light & natural looking when i apply it on my face ^_^. But you could add more over it to make the color show more, for whatever look your going for with the blush ^^. And it's a cute color too <3. The lady said at the mac counter that it's also one of their popular colors with the tourists.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's so pigmented, you just need a little and your done. It looks really natural and doesn't fade.

Popular Blush Products