MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

My HG blush!!! I went through many MAC blushes, and shyed away from this one for a long time because of it's scary BRIGHT pink color in the pan. Everything I tried was either too orange, brown, peach or purple, and I wanted just a soft pink! I finally gave in a bought this with a little convincing from the MA. Boy am I glad I did!! This is the most beautiful shade of pink, and really makes me glow! Just one little swipe and I'm set, with no re-applying or fading throughout the day!

Adore this blush, its my favourite for every day use, gives a gorgeous pink glow to my cheeks. The colour looks really scary in the pan but its really sheer, I have to dip my brush in quite heavily and dab it on my cheeks, the result is gorgeous though.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm very fair-skinned with a cool complexion, so brown hues look like dirt, violet hues make me look dead, and peach hues make me look like I have jauntis. This is pure pink with a very smooth texture. Perfection.

Nice sheertone blush. I love this colour, so natural though it is PINK.

Bright, but pretty. I prefer to wear more plummy pinks on my cheeks, but this gives a fresh glow of colour, and is very similar to Nars Desire, for those who want a cheaper alternative.

Great color!

This looks clown pink in the pot but once applied it's a very pretty sheer pink. Don't be afraid to try this one.

What a beautiful color this is! It looks like a hot neon pink in the container but gives the prettiest natural flush. Great for any occasion. I highly recommend it!