MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is a lovely subtle pink colour and looks very natural especially for everyday wear. Also i like that its matte because sometimes you need a few matte blushes in your makeup stash. But I find that it's not very pigmented at all especially compared to Nars blushes. Also I find that it doesnt last long when applied, it has to be touched up throughout the day because it tends to dissapear. It's a shame because it is a lovely colour so if I find a dupe then I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel like a dolly every time I wear this blush. Its a gorgeous matte girly pink shade - no shimmer what so ever, which I love. its the perfect pink, not too baby, not too mauve or fuchsia, just pink. I have NC25 skin (NC30 in summer when I am tanned) and his turns up beautifully. I have to use a heavily hand though to make this show, as with my other MAC blushes they turn out very pigmented on my skin, but this comes out quite sheer which is good as no clown effect. One of my favourite blushes, will definitely repurchase :)

Pink Swoon is a very bright pink color. I like it but you must use a light hand because it's very bright on my light skin tone. I have a very fair skintone and I use this almost every time I go out. Its sheertone but buildable! Almost out of mine, I will repurchase it. I do find it fades a little during the day though and I do have to reapply

The first blush I purchased from MAC. Wonderful light pink color. You can apply it sheer but it is definitely buildable.I can see why its so popular!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this from the online MAC store and it seemed like too much of a hassle to return it, so I gave it to my mom. It's simply too sheer to show up on my skin. I am ridiculously pale and I felt like I had to pile this on to get a hint of color.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

MAC's Pink Swoon is a bright, baby pink blush. Being an NC40-44, I did not think this would work for me. Typically, most pink blushes turn rather warm on me and end up appearing as more of an 'orange' shade rather than the 'pink' that I am looking for. Fortunately, Pink Swoon stays true to it's color on my cheeks...I just need a lot of it. Since it is a Sheertone, I do need to really build it up for it to show. However, it looks gorgeous on and gives my complexion a healthy flush.

Lately, I have been mixing it with NARS' Deep Throat blush for a very pretty pinky-peach shade with a hint of golden shimmer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is nice to have but I honestly don't see it as being very special. With a light hand it is very pretty for the summer when my skin is a bit more tan.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The MUA recommended this after I mentioned wanting a blue-based pink blush that would show up decently on my NW 15 cheeks, just an everyday blush for work. It's decent but very dupable, and I find it hard to get it to show up, usually having to do several swipes to make it look the way I want.

Not sure I'd buy this again; it's just a tad too light for me, so if my local MAC counter has "Her Blooming Cheek" I'll try that next. I prefer to use very little product and make what I have last.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this blush...it is subtle but still noticable and gives a very soft warm flush to the cheeks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite blushes! It gives my skin just a pretty glow without looking overdone. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last through out the day, but I have yet to find a blush that does.

Popular Blush Products