eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

3.2

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Violet 2 (CI60725), Red 40 (CI16035)

on 6/11/2012 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really excited to try this product, since other EOS products have been great to me so far.
I love the packaging and the smell of this product, however, I HATE the consistency. In my opinion, it's not even thick enough to use a "shave cream". It's like a thin lotion, and I couldnt use it in the shower without it disappearing as soon as I applied.
I was dissapointed.

MEH!! A completely unnecessary product. Other reviewers like this because it feels like lotion. Well, I already have lotion, which I can use to get the exact same results that this gives me.

on 12/27/2011 3:16:00 PM

Ooo I LOVE this stuff! I can't wait to go buy the "lip balm- smooth sphere" today. It is so great because it feel like lotion. It doesn't wash off as easily as shave gel does. It smells SOOOO pretty! It is very moisturizing.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst shaving cream I have ever used. The formula might be moisturizing, but having mineral oil and petrolatum high on the list of ingredients only makes for a clogged razor. I'm surprised no one else experienced this. I used this shaving cream with a brand new razor and before I was even done with one leg my razor was completely dull and visibly clogged with dead skin hairy slime. I had to jump out of the shower, grab a new razor and my bf's shaving cream so I could finish the job. Gillette Fusion shave cream is my favorite of those available at the drugstore. If you are looking for a quality foam free shave that's highly moisturizing, I would try Coochy. It is great and never leaves my razor dull! The EOS shaving cream is quite a waste of money, considering the razor cartridge I ruined...

on 6/26/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this for a pretty good sale price ($2.98) at Wal-Mart. I have tried just about every brand of shaving cream from Aveeno to Skintimate, including Nair as a shaveless option. All promise a close, smooth shave without razor burn and also promise that you don't have to shave as often, well they are all WRONG! They all performed pretty much the same. Aveeno gave the best shave, but there were still a few spots that left me unhappy.
I tried the EOS and first of all the smell is so nice! But most importantly, closest, smoothest shave ever with NO irritation! And the best part, still smooth the next frickin' day!
I hear a lot of people saying that it's too watery and you need like 6 pumps. It's not meant to be thick. You need a very thin layer, I need 2 pumps at most, more than that and it's redundant. It's been a couple of days and my very sensitive skin hasn't broken out yet! This is definitely a keeper, and cheaper than Aveeno!

on 6/3/2011 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really don't know why people like this so much, It's not very moisturizing at all and you have to use ALOT to cover your leg. I ran through a tube VERY quickly. Definetly would recommend Skintimate over this!

on 5/25/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Eos Lavender Jasmine shaving cream (7 oz and $2.99 to $3.99 usd) is a creamy and paraben-free product. It comes in a sleek and innovative purple pump package. The package is excellent because it is mostly made of rubber and comes with hollow grips in the center of the can that is allow for easy usage. Jasmine Lavender shaving cream smells so delicious and fresh like a field of true flowers. It foams ok but the not the best foam I have use in other shaving products, which may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your personal preferences. The product does works in preventing razor burn and help shaving closely. This is a great natural product to use and it also smells very fresh.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is probably my favorite shaving cream I've used. It smells lovely, too. One thing about it though, is that when it is applied onto wet skin, it kind of slides off and turns runny. Therefore, I prefer using this to shave dry! It works much better than way for me, giving a smoother shave. Will definitely repurchase.

It seems like this product takes some practice, but in the end it's the best shave cream I've tried. When I first bought it, I used it with my usual double blade razor. It clogged the blade within a few strokes and seemed so ineffective. So I decided this would just be my backup.

Low and behold, a few weeks later all I have is the eos shave cream and my cheap single blade BIC razors. But it worked! My legs and bikini area have never been smoother then with this combination. Apparently this just works well with single blade razors, which is great because that combination is so cheap!

Other bonuses include the amazing scents, the recycled plastic packaging (no more rust!), and the convenient pump style. I highly recommend trying this shave cream if you have sensitive skin like mine.

on 10/14/2010 10:31:00 AM

Pros:
1 - smells wonderful
2 - leaves skin feeling super smooth (caveat: see Con #1)
3 - cheap!
4 - lasts a long time

Cons:
1 - you have to use a lot
2 - weird formula (out of pump it appears to be thick, but once applied to legs is thin and watery)
3 - bottle is a bit hard to handle with the pump

Overall - worth a try. I use about 4 - 6 pumps to get a good amount of coverage. When you do, your legs are the smoothest ever!!!

P.S. I razor I use with this is the Schick Quattro Trim Style.

Popular Hair Removal Products