MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought MAC Omega eyeshadow to use specifically on my brows and I adore it! I highlight my hair blonde and was looking for something that would be a good match for my baby blonde highlights. Omega is the perfect shade! It's a cool khaki shade that's totally matte. I highly recommend this for Blondes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm on my second pot right now. Rarely do I repeat buy something. I use this to fill in my brows. Works great for cool blondes. I don't use it as a shadow, I just can't do mattes.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I dont know why I bought this in the first place.
Im very fair with pink undertones and this e/s made my eyelids look like they have been bruised.
I can see this working on maybe neutral or warmer tones.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This was a dusty pale grey color on me. It was pretty blah on my NC 43 skin tone. I purchased this for my brows, but cork works better for my skin tone.

A great basic, matte, soft brown. Makes my light brown / green-flecked eyes pop. For a daytime look, I put a light coat over some shroom on my lids. For night, I put in the crease of my eye.

I LOVE this shade!! So much so that i have two refill discs and a pot of this in my make up collection at the mo! :)
It's a must have shade.

This color was great for me as a contouring shade. Applied only to under my creaseline, this makes my eyes look like they have more NATURAL depth, as if I don't have makeup on.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm an NC25, asian, light skin, and dark hair.

I have super sparse light eyebrows. I use this color as an eyebrow definer with a stiff angled brush (MAC 266). It works great and looks very natural.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I normally struggle to find a brown eyeshadow that isn`t too warm on me and doesn`t have those red undertones that make me look like I`ve been crying for 12 hours non -stop, but this is it. As described below, it`s an ashey cool toned brown, that I wouldn`t have looked at twice if the MA hadn`t picked it out for me. I adore it and use it everyday, and there aren`t too many cosmetics I can say that about. Absolute staple.

The best product/ colour for my thin eye brows! A light brown/taupe shade, but gives still colour enough.