MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.3

Beautiful, cool-toned matte taupe shadow. I could easily use this for my brows (though I already use Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder, and just stick with that), but I do actually use this as an eye shadow and love it for that purpose.

It makes for a very natural look, although with some black liner and mascara, it can be used for a sexy look, as well. I really love this shadow.

Omega is really a great eyeshadow. You can use it to soften dark shades, or to fill your eyebrows (that's not how I use it since I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are not light) but it's also a great neutral eyeshadow to use for toned down looks. I use it to slightly define my crease for a pin up look and it's perfect for that.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This one loses a lippie for me because its not my favorite. I found it hard to se at first but I do like pairing it with carbon or expresso. I prefer wedge on my skin versus this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I discovered this shade on 2002 when I first stated purchasing MAC. Since then, I've lost count how many times I've repurchased it. I buy one probably every six months. It's one of the most versatile shades out there. First of all, if you're pale and blonde like me, it makes the GREATEST powder brow filler. I've bought other products, but nothing compares to this shade on my brows. Secondly, if I want a no-makeup makeup look, I always use this shade in the crease. It creates this very soft contour, that looks entirely natural and soft. It's a boring colour in the pan, but it totally brings out my blue eyes.

I love this colour as it is so amazingly vesatile! I would describe it as the matte version of "patina". It is a light brown colour with golden undertones that can be used as a brow filler too.

OMG, I use OMEGA everyday. I pair it with EXPRESSO... and it looks awesome! It's like a very nice color to use with almost anything. I use this under the expresso... and also to blend all sorts of colors! Blues, purples, blacks...It is worth having!!!! I do not know what I would do if they ever discontinue this!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I've grown to like this eye shadow. I use it on my outer eye area. At first, I thought it would look too grayish on my NC 25 face coloring. But, blended with a brown shadow, such as MAC's Cork, it looks beautiful and natural.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this shadow for my brows, have been using it for a few years now, looks very natural. pic in profile. Price is amazing considering I use it only on my brows and lasts years. Have not tried it as shadow. I will be buying this until they stop making it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this for a crease color! I tend to pair it up with Sumptuous olive alot! looks great :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oy. This did not look good on me. I'm usually a big fan of MAC's cool neutrals, but this made me look a bad combination of muddy and bruised. However, I'm not giving up on it yet, as I'm sure I'll find some method of using it sparingly where it will work on me. Just not as a lid colour. Would not repurchase, sadly.