ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

on 4/20/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you hair needs a lot of moisturising I think this would be an excellent shampoo for you. If you have "normal" hair it will be too rich for you. I have hair with no issues, although my scalp can get irritated. I used the shampoo for the first time last night. Got up this morning and my hair is lank. By this evening it will need a wash. I did use with the matching conditioner so it was probably rich product overload. It is expensive but you get a lot of product. You only need a tiny amount of shampoo to get a lot of suds. That's unusual for sulphate free shampoos. Bottles are striking to look out but the tall dense plastic bottles will make it hard to get the product out when the more you use. Pleasant aroma. This did not irritate my scalp at all. I will perhaps use less next time and with a lighter conditioner and see how I get on. So, my advice, buy if your hair needs a bit of nourishment, but if you have no real hair issues, try a lighter product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my all-time favorite shampoo. I don't know why I do it, but I always get caught up in the latest marketing gimmick and end up buying a sub-par product. However, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. I have color-treated hair, and this shampoo and conditioner smells great, and I have some of the best hair days of my life when I use it. My ONLY gripe is that it's a very heavy shampoo and conditioner, so when my roots grow in they tend to get a little oily on the second day. Yea, it's expensive - but to me, a little goes a long way, and it's worth having great hair that smells fantastic yet not overpowering.

I will make it short and sweet like the conditioner.... The best stuff on the market! Expensive but you get what you pay for!!!! Luv this shampoo! Update..... After using for a period of time this with the conditioner can weigh hair down it is pretty heavy so I stopped using it everyday. I found a brand I love called Framesi and I love it! Not as pricey either.

on 3/30/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a fabulous shampoo that has no sulphates and or gunk. It smells really good and a little goes a long way

on 1/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First let me start. I have tried a ton of hair products over the past 37 years. I came from a family of hairstylists. I have thick, course, unruly hair. I have tried every product and remedy imaginable. This is absolutely the BEST shampoo on the market. Use it along with ENJOY Luxury conditioner and your hair will be amazingly shiny, your color will be true to to they day it needs to be re-touched, you will not have any breakage or split ends (even if you abuse it with heat like I do!). Plus it smells AMAZING! It is pricey but a little does go a long way, even on my thick tresses. It does not weigh hair down and gives plenty of volume and leave hair very, very soft and strong! LOVE IT!

This is the best shampoo for my chemically-relaxed hair.

It keeps it soft, silky and healthy. Plus, it doubles as a creamy body wash.

Yes, the price is on par with brands like Bumble 'n' Bumble, Fekkai and others, but it is worth it.

on 7/19/2012 10:25:00 PM

I am a hair freak, have been my whole life, and have always been searching for the perfect shampoo. my hair is long, and i have tons of it. its very silky and shiny, but most shampoos make it greasy yet dry at the same time. enjoy is the best. it lathers perfectly and makes my hair extra shiny and soft, and so manageable. i always get compliments on how shiny and great my hair looks. this is seriously the best shampoo ever. i have been using it for about two years, and every time i switch to a different shampoo (they say you should do that every now and then) i always end up going right back to enjoy. it is expensive but its worth every penny.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is absolutely my favorite shampoo! There is no other shampoo out there that makes my hair feel as healthy as this one! I straighten my hair everyday so it is very dry and damaged, however after using Enjoy shampoo and conditioner my hair feels healthier. I also really like that it is sulfate free. It can be a challenge to find hair products that are actually sulfate free but this one really is!!

on 1/23/2012 12:20:00 PM

Expensive - yes, Worth it - yes. It only takes a dab, smells great, and works. Need I say more?

on 1/17/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to rain on this poo's parade, but I don't care for it. Yes, it's sulfate free, and it takes only the tiniest dab to get a head full of lather, but it leaves my hair feeling.... stiff? Not very soft at all - if you look at the ingredients there is a *lot* of protein in it, and I think that might be the problem for me - it's too much. I have short, colored, dry-ish hair that I curl-iron every day so you'd think protein would be good for my hair, but it just doesn't seem to like it.

It smells lovely, but doesnt' linger, but it just doesn't do well with my hair. It's not a vile shampoo, but absolutely not worth the $$ I paid for it.