Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

4.1

on 5/28/2012 9:17:00 AM

I must really like this palette, I find myself reaching for it alot. Goes on smooth and with eye primer, lasts all day. I have to agree that the packaging is bulky, but not a problem for me, I don't carry it around with me. Great for vacations, one palette and with all the different looks you can do with this, it's all you need.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love love love this! The package is soooo cute! The colors are amazing. I love the names. It's perfect for everyday use. Everything blends so beautifully.

on 5/11/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this palette. The packaging is sooo pretty! Even though I don't use it like everyday I always use at least one eyeshadow from this kit.

on 4/7/2012 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This has the usual great quality/buttery feel we have come to expect from Too Faced eye shadows. However, as a warm toned gal, this did absolutely nothing for me.

I really feel like these palettes should be named differently - this is only a naked eye if you are cooler toned. Natural Eye should have been a 'Naked Eye' for warm toned gals.

I'm just saying... we get sucked into buying these palettes, but they really do lean either to the warm or cool side...

This was ok, but I really did have to layer on the blush and lipstick to balance out the 'washed out' look that these colours gave me. I'm a warm light beige. If you are warm light toned, then do yourself a favour and stick with the Natural Eye or Natural at Night Palette.

on 3/23/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful palette but I have a problem, 2 of the prettiest colors wont show up on my lids. Im NC15.
I love how pillow talk and lap dance looks in the pan but I hate them on the lids. I have to layer them 4times to see some color.
The rest of the colors are really pretty but I dont think that this palette is worth the price.
But the packaging is just too cute to resist so Ive picked up romantic eye, natural at night and natural eye. I hope those are better than this.
I recommend this to someone that is new to eyeshadows and dont want super pigmented colors. My search for the prettiest taupe will continue :P

on 3/10/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

There are three different sets of colors - one is meant to constitute a day look, another a classic look, and another a fashion look, though that doesn't mean you can't use the colors as you wish. I think the sets are coordinated quite nicely and even come with little cards that give you instructions on how to use the colors to achieve a certain look. They're really cute and especially helpful for beginners who don't really know where to start.
As for the colors themselves, I think they're very pigmented and really soft to the touch, which is nice when you're applying it on your eyes as it means that you don't need to pack the color on for ages and also that they're quite blendable. I really like the fact that these are neutral colors that can be suited to both day and night looks, so you can create very natural and also more dramatic looks. It's a versatile palette and well-suited to all occasions, so I think it's a great starter palette!
The only thing I don't really like about the palette is the size. It's quite chunky due to the little slide out drawer at the bottom which contains two dual-ended applicators. I think that's unnecessary and I wish it wasn't included, as I don't usually use applicators that come with palettes anyway. If that detail had been taken out of the packaging, I think the palette would be more portable and better for traveling with. But it's really not too big of a deal and I really like the palette anyway, for the pigmented, soft eyeshadows and versatility. Plus, the names are so cute! They're creative and a bit cheeky, but I think that's just adorable and only makes me love the palette more.

on 3/5/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great colour selection to achieve your naked eye look. Love the finishes of each of the shadows. I find that some of the eyeshadows do crease on me though (i use urban decay primer potion to prime) although this may be because i have extremely oily lids. I've received several compliments when i wear these shadows which is important for me. My personal favourite colour is 'satin sheets' my mum loves this on my eyes and so do I! They last all day on your lids (minus the crease for me). The packaging is so cute! Although a mirror would have been nice. No fall out and can easily and quickly be applied.

on 3/1/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love these palettes. They last forever, pretty colors that go easily from day to night. You can't mess up the application either. Cute names and packaging. Price isn't dirt cheap exactly but you'll never run out. Some of the shades have a lot of shimmer so watch for fall out. But otherwise, love it!

on 2/25/2012 10:02:00 PM

LOVE these shadows, and this is my favorite palette. I wear it almost every day. The colors all look fantastic with my coloring, which is fair with pink undertones. The colors definitely are light and not heavily pigmented, which is what I wanted and what I expected given the name of the product. What I think I love most is that these shadows have the perfect amount of sparkle. I have a professional job where I can't wear super glittery makeup, and this palette has a very pretty and subtle amount of sparkle without it being unprofessional or over the top. I use the lighter colors to create a soft, neutral eye for during the day, but the darker colors are perfect for creating a more dramatic nighttime look.

on 2/12/2012 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love almost every palette that Too Faced has come out, and this is probably my favorite everyday eyeshadow palette of all time. I first got the 500-point sephora palette (which contains 2shades from 4 of thier palettes) and I found myself using it more and more often, especially with the 2 shades from Naked Eye kit (Satin Sheets, Like a Virgin). Satin Sheets now becomes my absolute favorite eyeshadow ever, if I could only wear one color in my entire life that would be it.
It is a very cool-toned palette, even though my skin tone is more on the neutral-warm side, I always tend to like cool-toned blushes and eyeshadows. I also got the Natural Eye kit, but I still love this one a little more. It gives you the perfect "Naked" looking, an illusion of not wearing any eye makeup, so it makes sense to be not too highly pigmented, and the colors are mostly very light and subtle to begin with. By the way they changed all the packaging (without the little drawer and the now) so it is very sleek and travel friendly.