Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

on 1/27/2012 2:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Pros: I like how this palette has a versatile range of neutrals that all work well together. It also applies very nicely-- there's enough color but it's not too pigmented where it looks "ruddy" on my skin.

Cons: I really dislike how bulky the packaging is. It takes up more than half of my makeup bag. I think it would be better if they made the packaging thinner by getting rid of the compartment that holds the brush. Seriously... the brush and its compartment is just a waste of space

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I like this kit but it's true that it's semi sheer and a little powdery. They kinda remind me of NARS shadows. They need primer and applying them wet or in layers is what you have to do to have bold pigment. But they are gorgeous for everyday looks or if you just love a lighter look(which I do). The packaging is thick for a palette but it's pretty to leave out on your vanity. The brush is nice too.

on 11/28/2011 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this palette for the soft colors like the pink and taupe colors. This is good for an everyday look but not pigmented enough for a real smokey eye evening look. As other reviewers mentioned, it is a bit powdery but I still like the colors and like the subtle wash it gives for an everyday look. If it wasn't as powdery, it would be awesome. But overall, I still like it. You can match the colors to any clothing and color so you can always use it. If only the UD Naked Palette had these colors, I would've bought it right away since the pigmentation is better. But overall, still a very decent palette for beginners and everyday looks.

on 11/26/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall, I am unimpressed with this palette. I wanted to love it, but sadly...it's too powdery & doesn't have enough pigment.

The packaging is cute, but bulky, hence the low rating. You have to use a LOT of this to get much color at all and then you're left with a powdery eyelid. Not for me.

on 10/30/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I really love my Naked Eye kit. The shadows are silky and soft. They apply smoothly with medium to sheer pigment. With TFSI they look bolder but I actually like the softer smokey eye I can achieve with this kit. My favorite shade is Satin Sheets its the most gorgeous pink with peachy gold satiny shimmer, I love it as a browbone and cheekbone highlight. Stiletto is perfect as liner and Like A Virgin is a perfect neutral brown for filling brows. The packaging is adorable also and I use mine just about everyday. <3

on 10/23/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful colors, TERRIBLE quality. Even over TFSI or UDPP, they look pretty when you first put them on but the color somehow fades into something awful by the end of the day. It was hard to make the decision to return these, but a nice shadow should maintain its pretty well into the night. Btw I have NON oily lids and UD's shadows stay put beautifully all day over the same primers for me. UD Naked Palette over this, for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette as someone who doesn't own ton's of eyeshadow and loves neutral cool shades. It has everything I need for day to night. I love playing around with it and the packaging is so cute I always keep it out on my vanity. The shades are nicely pigmented and stay in place even if I do not use shadow primer. I'm very happy with this kit. xo

on 8/27/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is cute yet the quality of this palette still leaves a whole lot to be desired. I ordered this right after I received my Natural Eye Palette thinking I would like this one as well. However, I was pretty disappointed. I still use it from time to time but I don't use it alone. I usually combine it with shadows from other palettes because the colors don't show up too well on my eyelids.

on 7/1/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this palette. I'm light skinned so a lot of these colors match me very well. I like this better than the natural eye palette. I don't like the brush applicator that came with this palette. The packaging is very cute. There's a good range or equal range of matte and shimmer. I like using the dark brown shade for my brows which worked very well. I can pretty much do my brows, eye shadows, and highlight my inner corners with this palette. I would buy this again if i ran out which i hope i don't since i only wear makeup twice a week. I recommend this if you like neutral, natural, semi smoky, smoky, or just plain eye makeup look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

The shades in this Too Faced kit are super soft and blend well. They give you that sexy sultry Playboy type of eye paired with liner and lashes. It has cool and neutral grey, pink, cream, brown, and taupe shades. The matte black shade is nice for smokey eyes. It's also so nice for everyday looks. I love it.