Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

on 9/11/2013 9:48:00 AM

This BB cream works quite nicely for me. I find that a primer is necessary for it to stay on all day but it provides medium coverage. I still need concealer for my dark under eye circles because they are very dark, and I get the odd dry patch if I don't moisturise thoroughly enough. As many others have said, the packaging is nice and easy to use. Basically for me, this is an extremely average product which I wouldn't purchase again, but is alright to use until it runs out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hate this product so much! I really wanted to like it because the packaging is so easy to use and cute. the first time using it I broke out really bad and it took me two weeks so fully get rid of them. threw it in the trash. worst product id ever tried.

on 8/26/2013 10:16:00 PM

There's some really good reviews out there about this BB cream and then there's some really bad ones. I'm kind of in the middle about how I feel about this particular BB cream. It's a good color match for my fair-medium skin tone which is nice but out of the two BB creams I own (the other being Lioele Triple The Solution), this one is my least favorite. The coverage is medium.. it covers most of the redness in my skin and the uneven tine but my freckles still show quite a bit and I still have to use quite a bit of my Bare Minerals foundation to get a flawless finish that I like. So that being said, I like more of a full coverage but if you're looking for more of a medium coverage then this could be a good BB cream to go with. The other small qualm I have is the slightly greasy finish. There are days that I just lay around home or only go to the grocery store or whatever and I'm too lazy to put on any makeup, so I just throw on some BB cream to give my face a more polished look... well with this BB cream you definitely can't just slick some on and head out the door or else you'll look like a shiny, greasy mess. I definitely always put at least some translucent powder on top (either Bare Minerals Mineral Veil or if I'm super lazy, baby powder) to set and mattify the BB cream so that I don't look like I have a ton of pily product on my face.

Overall, I think this BB cream is okay-good quality... I would give it 3 1/2 lippies. If you're looking for medium coverage and are aware that this BB cream needs a powder on top to make it appear more matte... then go for it. However, I prefer a more full coverage look that the Lioele BB cream gives me (plus I prefer the Lioele pump because I know I only need one pump for my whole face unlike Skin 79's where I have to guess how much of a pump... 1/2 or 2/5 or whatever... I'm using) and when I run out of my BB cream, I won't be repurcahsing this.

on 8/21/2013 11:38:00 AM

I used to love this BBcream till I tried others. It's actually pretty horrible for my skin. I get greasy really fast and product rubs off easily. Love the packaging and color but that's it. will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I haven't had much experience with BB creams; this is only the second one that I've tried so far and I quite like it. The Super+ BB Cream is best suited for normal, combination, and slightly oily skin, but on really oily complexions it will likely melt off... I'm more than slightly oily and especially in the summer this doesn't stay fresh for as long as I'd like it to, nor does it offer me enough coverage, but I always use it in conjunction with a proper foundation. Those with light to light-medium skin without any strong undertones or many skin problems would be able to use this alone. I'm around an NC25-30 with strong yellow undertones and even after oxidizing it looks a little pale and ashy on me. With all these problems, what's the big deal about this product and (Asian) BB creams in general? In terms of texture, Super+ feels beautifully smooth, a lot different from Western base products (I'm not quite sure how to describe it in detail though!), and once applied it looks much like real, naturally poreless skin. Also, I love the skincare benefits--UV protection (yes, I've heard the things about people not putting enough base to get the indicated SPF, but I tend to pile it on) along with brightening and anti-aging ingredients. Because of this I always use Super+ before my foundation. My skin looks a little better even after a long day if I wear this compared to if I just use foundation--if I wear any foundation for a long time I get a few little bumps. Partly due to this product my skin has also gotten a little lighter, so this also serves to lighten my foundation. Overall, this is a good product that can be used alone if you only need a little bit of evening out, or it can be used as a treatment before applying other base products. I'm sure to purchase this again (unless I find something more mattifying, but I read that not a lot of BB creams are like this).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really sceptic about this BB Cream first just because I thought it was over hyped.Since it only comes in one universal shade and you can't really try it out before you buy it you just need to take a leap of faith.

This BB Cream will suit those with a MAC NC25/30 shade. It also has a slightly grey undertone, but don't get put off by it because it won't make you look ashy.

The Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream gives you medium to full coverage and is comparable to the Revlon Colorstay. It works great especially with those who have oily skin and leaves a dewy natural looking finish, without making you look cakey. he best part about BB Creams is that they come with SPF25/PA++ protecting you against UV radiation and therefore rpeventing premature aging.

I definitely recommed this product if you want to try out something other than regular foundations.

on 7/29/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm pleased to say there's only two BB creams I've ever given into the hype for... MISSHA and this one

CONS
-grey, grey, grey, grey. Don't believe any of the claims saying this stuff "oxidizes" to match you. Made me look like a ghost face
- only see this working for around nc20-25 skin DEPTH, not undertone. Might work better for more neutral/pink toned girls. If youre yellow toned, youre gonna look absolutely ridiculous
-very clean dispensing of product

PROS
-lasted all day on me, didnt emphasize dry spots, kept me moisturized while not becoming greasy
-good light/med coverage, i imagine it would look quite natural IF the color matches you
-a lot of bang for your buck
-packaging is cute but can be bulky

on 7/26/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros
1) Good coverage
2) Gives your face a pink glow
3) The design of the bottle is very nice b/c it is a pump for hygienic and convenient purposes

Cons
1) MAKES YOUR FACE FLAKEY AND FORMS RED BUMPS
2) Makes your face look cakey and obvious that you put something on it
3) Looks like u put foundation and blush
4) The product has fragrance which irritates your skin
5) The pump is inconsistent with the amount that is pumped out

I brought this a few weeks ago and i tried it twice. Every time i use it, my face goes from clear and smooth to flaky, bumpy and red. I hesitated on trying this product a second time after my horrible first try.

This product isn't a bb cream. It is more like a foundation and i doubt it will help even out your skin tone and all that good stuff they claim to do b/c foundations just give coverage just like this product.

Now, i don't know what i'm going to do with this full bottle. This is not worth my money.
I do not recommend this product!!

on 7/19/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour: almost perfect for my NC20 skin-it's just that little bit lighter than my skin tone, but I doubt nobody else notices it. I prefer it this way as it brightens up my skin making it look gorgeous and fresh. When I squeeze it out onto my hand it has a definite grey cast, but it disappears when I apply to my face.
Coverage is light-medium. Enough to cover most of the redness in my skin, but still requires concealer for scars and acne. Great for good skin/running errands/ceebs putting on foundation days
Finish: makes my skin look dewy and fresh (something I thought I would never be able to pull off due to my oily skin). Doesn't grab onto small flaky bits of skin, however, large patches of dry skin e.g. on a pimple, it highlights a little. Brightens up my face and gives a lovely no-makeup look.
Lasting power/oil control: when used with my Face of Australia primer and MAC blotting powder, my nose doesn't start getting oily for 2-3 hours, and my cheeks ~4 hours (pretty long for me). Even so, it doesn't give me that disgusting oil slick look, and as long as I refrain from touching my face, it doesn't look too bad. It lasts for most of my twelve hour days and when I get home, I see that some of it as melted off, but enough has remained on my face that it still covers some redness.
Packaging: very cute, however, downsides include not being able to see how much product is left, the pump dispensing a little too much product and not being very travel friendly due to no cap
Price is fairly decent, around $17 on Yesstyle

I wanted to love this BB cream after I read so many good reviews about it. However, I'm just not sold on it. I prefer more coverage and this seems to provide about the same (or maybe slightly more) as a tinted moisturizer. I still need to use concealer all over my face to cover dark circles under my eyes and any blemishes. I also am not sold on the fact that this is supposed to also double as a moisturizer. I still have to use a moisturizer under this or else my skin is too dry. However, as a light BB cream, this does the job. I use this for days when I'm at home with my kids, or if I'm going to the pool and don't want to look really made up. I do love the packaging, but I'm not sure if I will buy this again.