Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

on 11/13/2010 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Edit: It's been about a year since I started using this product. I am shocked that I have just purchased my third bottle. I have never used the same fdtn/tm for this long. I initially liked the packaging, then grew to dislike it because I couldn't see how much was left. When I ran out this morning, I discovered it's pretty easy to take apart the pump. Just take apart each plastic piece until you are left with the white container. Then, unscrew the top portion. This way you can really get all of the product out.

Cons:
-light, sheer coverage
-can leave skin dewier than desired
-possibly scent

Pros:
-really minimizes pores
-helps fade acne scars
-does not clog pores
-buildable
-price is usually decent
-overall improves quality of skin

Will definitely repurchase and check out other products from Skin 79.

This colour is actually quite dark, but not as dark as Missha's Watery BB cream. It starts off with a greyish cast, but tones down somewhat to my skin colour. Hate the packaging, because it's big and bulky, not good for traveling. Price was alright, got a big discount at Watsons (think it cost less than SGD 26.00?). Won't be repurchasing because it has almost no oil control and I was a bit of a grease-pan at the end of say 4-5 hours.

i like it because of the packaging (pink color). it has more thicker texture then the gold label one. and it doesn't really match my skin tone(yellow) . so i give the rate only 3. different ppl hv different skin tone. so it might work for you. who knows

on 8/8/2010 3:14:00 AM

this product is the bombbbbbb! i love it. it doesn't hide away ALL of your imperfections, but it does cover some minor bits and pieces. i usually wear it under my foundation and usually foundation makes me breakout, but with BB cream underneath, i don't get as much acne anymore^^

on 7/9/2010 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I never reviewed this as I love it so much.

Price: $8-$15, depends on who/where you buy it from; got mine from Ebay.

Color: I'm about NC30-NC35, this BB cream look too light for me, but give it time to settle down, it blends perfectly to my skin color.

I started using this in January 2010. And some time around Feb., I noticed that some of my acne scars disappeared, then starting April, I ONLY used this BB cream, no other powder/foundation. (Before this, I always wore the BB cream under my foundation (Revlon PR), for extra coverage.) Other than the acne scars disappearing, I don't notice any other changes it made to my face, though I have gotten compliments that my skin looks smooth when I wore only this BBcream.

I've been using this roughly around 5 months, (went on a one month vacation and forgot to pack this along). And I'm not sure how much product is left, but it last a pretty good amount of time so far.

Will repurchase.

~~~EDIT: 08/11/10~~~
I notice that this really makes my pores disappear!! so I apply it on my nose going out towards my cheeks where I mostly had blackheads, and it's awesome!! Really makes the area look smooth.

NOTE: By the way, there's also a gold version of this. I tried both, and the gold version broke me out, I did some more research and it says that this pink label one is for oily skin, which is the kind of skin I have.