Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

on 3/31/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the FIRST BB Cream I have ever bought/ used and I love it! It's good for oily prone/ blemished skin; a little goes a long way (less than a dime size amount). It pumps out grey and blends into the skin nicely (fingers or brush), medium to full coverage, has a nice floral scent that might throw your off (my sis didn't like the scent) and one bottle lasts a very long time (3 years+ and I used it, daily!).

The big FAT CON > it's $25...O.O'

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 AM

I really like nearly everything about this BB cream -- the coverage is perfect, the color blends with my own fairly easily, it doesn't smell, and it has spf. If only it was cruelty free!

on 3/20/2015 5:46:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this bb cream. The finish, oil control function, consistency, packaging. EXCEPT the color. The color is too pink for me. I have fair skin with strong yellow undertone NC20. This bb cream is just too pink. Even after oxidation, my face still looks different from my neck. Ehh.
I really wanted to love this bb. I bought this at local Enprani counter. It was 1+1 deal. hotpink bb+ skin79 bubble cleanser. $30 for 2. And 100% authentic. What a great deal!
Too bad the color is something I couldn't help. If not I would repurchase for sure. To finish this bottle, I have to mix it with the orange version 1:1 ratio to lessen pink. The orange one is paler and cling to dry patches. I mix the two and both become wearble.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I looooooooove this stuff HG fo sho. It definitely won't work for a ton of skin tones, even when I'm tanned in the summer its a little too light. It can look a little grey at first but it oxidizes to a colour that matches mine. Its really pigmented and the coverage is A++ to the point where I don't have to use nearly as much concealer as I normally do. The packaging is weird and stupid. It would be so much better if it was just a squeeze bottle or something but I can live with it. Just make sure to take it apart when you think theres no product left cause there will actually be quite a bit in the container that doesn't get pumped out. I've gone through a billion of these bottles but they do last a decent amount of time. The only problem is it's not super available online for Canada unless you're ok with paying >$40 plus shipping. I used to be able to get it for about $20 with shipping which I find very reasonable, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore

I really liked this product! It comes in a convenient and sanitary pump form, though you can not see how much product is left. It blends easily, and has medium coverage. I also like the smell, it smells soft and sweet, kind of like baby powder or lotion. The shiny letters also come off if you scratch it. Also, you need to be careful of which one you buy. Look for the authenticity sticker on the bottom. This product did not break me out, and made my skin soft while covering my imperfections. It does some in one color, however.

on 12/13/2014 9:48:00 AM

muchhhhhh better than etude's, hope it didnt cause any breakouts

on 12/4/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this BB cream very much. The texture was much thicker than I expected, although it does blend out well. It has the consistency of a thicker lotion or sunscreen. The coverage was medium and definitely buildable. I wanted something lighter for the warmer months so I wouldn't have to wear all-over foundation, but this felt heavier on my skin than I would have liked.

I have difficult skin though, which really puts every face product I use through its paces. My skin is combination, both very oily at the t-zone and dehydrated. The bb cream did ok at staying on my oilier areas, but completely highlighted any dry patches I had. This makes sense though, as the pink version is aimed at oily skin types. If you only have oily to normal skin, with no dry spots, then this would probably work well for you.

The worst issue I had with it however, was the color. My skin is NC25-NC30 and pretty yellow. Even well-blended into my skin, it looked grey and ashy. Some other reviewers mention it oxidizes to match, but the grey cast was still noticeable on me after wearing it for hours. Not flattering at all. I think the color is more suited to NC20-NC25 skin tone. Not sure how darker skinned girls are wearing this.

on 11/26/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yassss!!!! I've found my very oily skin perfect match^^ i'm pretty hesitant when it comes to using bb cream cuz last time i use Etude BB Muneral, i had a masaive breakouts...i stopped using anything and stay with my dermatologist gel for my very oily and acne-prone skin. And then i got addicted to this beauty guru on Youtube and she recommend using this product for matte finish all day. I read many reviews about it and finally decide to but it with my Korean friend who bought it in korea for KRW28000 or about $27 (do not buy at cheaper price buz it most likely to be FAKE since this product is the best seller item even from it siblings > orange, purple, gold, etc).

i use this bb cream daily now. Consistency it semi thick, but very easy to blend, you'll get full and builable coverage. (eventho my bf said that he can notice i am using face product since im using this bb cream, but no problem cuz we're tigether everyday no wonder he can notice right? My friends compliment my skin cuz it looks very bright, smooth, healthy, oil-and-pore-free!!!! )
The color is grey with slightly pink undertones. When i first apply it, i look kind of pale which is kind of scary since i'm fair medium skinned. Haha. But it will oxydized after 15-20 minutes following your skin tone. But this product might be not for you who below medium skintone. Cuz it will look extremely grey for darker skintones. :((

Matte finish all day long!!!!!! Im totally shine free for literally 8hours or so. SO HAPPY I FIND THIS PRODUCT.
Well excuse the humidity in my area i got sweaty on my forehead, simply wipeit with blotting paper ao the bb cream won't be dissapear and left your face 2/3 matte.
AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY BREAKOUTS!! YAAYYYY ♡♡♡ just make sure i clean my face with cleansing oil and regular facial wash.
If your face is super oily like mine and acne prone and looking for kind of foundation, daily usage, and have high SPF, this product might be beat for you^^

edit: this product braeks me out in a week... nothing severe or cystic but stil, i couldn't use this anymore. i really want to love this product but i guess there's one or two clogging pores ingredients for my oily skin. im loving the Snail Nutirion one tho, my HG!!

on 11/16/2014 12:35:00 AM

This is the absolute best foundation or BB cream I have ever used. I've been wearing this stuff for about a year and a half and I've been very happy with it! My biggest problem with almost everything I put on my face is that it doesn't look natural. It must be the texture of my skin or something but whenever I use a foundation, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, sponge) it always looks cakey and very unnatural. But not with Skin79 BB Cream. Applying it with my fingers or a sponge leaves my skin looking very natural but evened out and radiant. It doesn't have very heavy coverage but I usually don't need it as long as I use some concealer. One bottle lasts a pretty long time, usually about four months. I also love the long term benefits of using this BB cream. I believe it has helped my complextion even out and controls my acne. I'm young so I don't have any wrinkles, but I like that this product doesn't settle into the fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. The price isn't bad at all if you buy it from Amazon, but I would probably still buy this even if it were expensive. Honestly, this product makes me so happy. I would recommend this to almost anyone!