Urban Decay NAKED [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay NAKED  [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

I get a little glittery fall out under my eyes. I like the colors, though some look ashy on my NC-45 skin. The pigment is concentrated and amazing, so be careful the application. Great starter kit for neutral shades. I will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have never used an eyeshadow that wasn't from a drugstore until I used this. I finally decided to buy this because I was tired of my eyeshadow creasing by the time I got home from school and the colors not really showing up on my skin because of the pigmentation. I am happy I got this because the colors show up on my skin, they stay on there all day because of the primer, and I can create many different looks. It is worth the price

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A must have for ANY make up lover! Possesses every neutral color that you need to create stunning looks. I've used this palette to create works for look as well as dramatic looks for evenings out. I have only had mine for a few months and already the letters have faded on the front and have used up the eyeliner. Lol. Infact it pretty much lived in my purse for the first 2 months of me owning it. All of the shadows are easy to work for and highly pigmented. However a few of the colors have glitter fall out so be sure to either put setting powder under your eyes to catch fall out...or do your base AFTER applying your shadow.

Other than that...Get yours! You won't regret it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I finally went ahead and took the plunge and, well got naked! It took awhile to obtain, because it has been in high demand for the last year or so. I must say I really like this palette, I have been able to generate soo many different looks with this so its a versatile day to night palette (office to cocktail hour). Downsides though, I would have liked this to come in a plastic case, as eventually it will get dirty, not a huge issue more or less a minor issue. I was disappointed in the brush that came with this. It created so much fallout, on the way home from buying this I tried it out with the brush and my heart sank cuz I felt this was a glittery mess, and an expensive one at that as it retails for $58CAN. I am glad that I didnt take it back, and I am glad that I used my regular routine brushes, these shadows applied like a dream. I thought it was great that it came with a mini shadow potion as this is my HG. I think that I would have preferred the dual sided liner instead, the brush is garbage, I took off one lippie for that. May try to use the brush for cream shadow application and see how that goes. I most likely wont buy this again, cuz I have attention deficit for products and find new fascinations on a regular basis, I am however pleased with product performance minus brush. Im a NC45 in MAC for reference.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I don't know... I want to preface this by saying I am not an expert in makeup. I think this pallete is okay. I didn't even know about this palette until an employee at Sephora recommended it for me. I only discovered the excitement for this product in the beauty community after I searched for some naked pallete tutorials on youtube. The colors are very pretty but I mostly wear glasses and i think the look is too nuetral with my frames. I will give it another rating when I start wearing my contacts but as a glasses wearer, its blah.

on 8/12/2011 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I don't love this palette as much as I was hoping I would but I am glad that I bought it. The colors are really pretty and are all so pigmented. I do have a problem with fallout but I use tape to remove majority of it. Overall, this is a great product.

on 8/11/2011 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Although I love the neutral colours of the palette and some of them makes a good sub for MAC (halfbaked/woodwinked, toasted/sable, buck/cork, naked/kid etc) Although it looks hot there aren't many matte eyeshadows :(

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wonderful product!
I have 2. One for my personal use and another for my kit (clients)
My clients absolutely love this palette. A definite winner with brides. Gives the natural looks that people love to go for. Especially older people. I've recommended this palette at LEAST three dozen times.. And I'll continue to do so.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this but I don't love it. I am a dark skinned sister. So let's face it this naked palette doesn't look very naked on me. the darker colors simply blends into my skin and the "nude" shades look mostly like off white shadows on me. It was designed to create more subtle looks but the truth is darker women who prefer a more lowkey look are limted with this palette. I would love to see a naked palette that contained darker colors for dark skin women who like to wear makeup but prefer to use more subtle colors. Don't get me wrong on, on the weekend I will wear all sorts of colors and get creative but during the work week, I prefer to look beautiful but not have my makeup be the main focus. So all in all this is a great value for twelve eyeshadows and I absolutely LOVE urban Decay (I have spent a small fourtune with them over the years) and for my fair skinned sisters I have seen many gorgeous looks from them. But personally I have to give this a 2. only because I can only really use 3 or four colors out of the 12 on a day to day basis and that wasn't what I expected but I had to give it a try first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette. Great pigment and many neutral variations to play with. I especially love sidecar, half-baked, and gunmetal. I got $10 off at the Sephora JC Penny sale but even so I think $48 is a good price for 12 shadows. My favorite palette!