LUSH Ultrabalm

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

This new product from LUSH is a winner! Described by the company as an "all purpose balm for all your bits," I fell in love with it primarily due to how it worked on my constantly dry, ragged cuticles. Lemony Flutter worked well for a time, but I switched to Dior's apricot creme as it was heavier and ultimately did a better job. But the scent of Dior can be a little overwhelming, and the consistency can be too thick, especially on a hot summer day.

So I considered it serendipity when I happened across Ultrabalm, which has the loveliest consistency of any moisturizing product I've ever tried. It looks thick and waxy, and at first touch it feels almost too oily and slippery. But it sinks in so nicely, so quickly. Its powerhouse moisturizing ability is to die for! I now use this on my cuticles, on any dry patches, and my heels after a shower. I also keep another tub by my bed so I can apply it on my lips before bed.

This retails for $12.95, which is inexpensive for how long this should last and how wonderfully it performs. Perfection!

This is a new product that LUSH released.

It's like Vaseline without the petroleum. AWESOME for removing makeup. Great moisturizer for my lips. I love how it smells too. It's not over the top sweet. Just a hint of sweetness.

Just look at the ingredients. It wouldn't clog pores and great for my sensitive skin too because I could put this anywhere on my body that feels dry.

I would recommend this product for sure.

I bought mine for $12.95 CAD before taxes.

And you can bring 5 black pots and get a fresh face mask free! :D YAY!!

Ingredients: Jojoba Seed Oil, Candeilia Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.

Top Rated Lip Treatments