4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/19/2017

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those …Read more

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

3.0

Jun/19/2017

I'm a little bummed out that I'm not liking this pretty eyeshadow trio nearly as much as I thought I would - especially after reading the glowing reviews from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love Wet n Wild eye shadows in general and this trio is creamy, pigmented and very blendable. However, the colours are simply too light for me (I'm medium skin toned) to make any impact on …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Mar/06/2017

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/24/2017

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/11/2017

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (407 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Dec/07/2016

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Dec/06/2016

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/06/2016

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade ???? It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. ????????

About reviewer (197 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

Nov/25/2016

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Nov/21/2016

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral