wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

THEESE ARE MY FAVORITE EYESHADOWS ALL TIME.
over mac, woodwinked, allthatglitters, stila - kitten. urban decay- sin.
I LOVE THIS THE MOST.
This little trio has the best eyeshadows ever, gorgeous smooth colours and so pigmented it's crazy. never before have i tried e/s this good. MY HG, ever, and an amazing thing? - i can take this traveling and have a cute little trio, and my fav. eyeshadows all the time.

Esp. the Eyelid pinkish colour is my fav. love love love it, hit pan, and im gonna buy a new one! <3 It's so smooth, and just a little bit peachy, and smooth and shiny. It's like it's a veluxe pearl finish from mac only bettter. my abselute fav! <3

GONNA REBUY FOREVER! totally lives up to the hype!

xx

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't write reviews often, but felt this deserved another rave. I already hopped on the "comfort zone" and "brulee" bandwagon and fell in love with WetnWild eyeshadows. I have a few other trios, but didn't feel the colors in "walking on eggshells" were different/unique enough from two in the "comfort zone" palette to warrant another compact in my makeup case.

Well! As another poster wrote, I was dumbfounded when I swatched them and again when put them on this morning. The lid color is the exact shade I was looking for - subtle, with shimmer and eye brightening. UD's "sin" was way too frosty for me

I do not ordinarily buy backups, but I feel I must with 40% off at Rite Aid for fear I may never find this perfect, everyday color combination again.

on 1/6/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after seeing good reviews on WnW eye shadows. I used them many years ago when they were a crappy brand. I wasn't all that impressed with the colors in the pan when I bought it but after I put it on this morning, I was dumbfounded. I am shocked at how great these colors look together, and I agree, they have good staying power. I did use NARS eye shadow base as a primer though.. The colors look AMAZING... I just wish the packaging looked fancier...but it is a wonderful drugstore find!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite trios. The white is good for highlighting the middle of the eye, I have monolids, the brown is satiny, and the pink is more like a warm beige, not really pink but still beautiful. Ahh, very versatile, good lasting power, but don't use it the way it says at the back if you have monolid; better paired with the brown, and then the pink or white. Or use one of the color by its self on lazy days like I do xD

on 11/20/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

WOW this just replaced EIGHT!!! of my HIGH END shadows:

*brow= Naked Palette Virgin; MAC Shroom or Nylon
*crease=Naked Palette Smog; MAC Cork or Mulch
*lid= Naked Palette Sin; MAC Naked Lunch

$3 replaced $87 goodies, y didn't I find this sooner!!!!!

on 11/8/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Rave for the Walking on Eggshells trio. All very buttery and highly
pigmented. My favorite color is the cream shimmer - divine! The colors work well together.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The shadows from Wet 'n' Wild are soo pigmented and creamy and just.. just better than MAC will ever be. Gorgeous colors. One of the best trios I own.

on 7/24/2011 7:58:00 PM

Looking for a great neutral palette? Wet 'n' Wild's Walking on Eggshells should be one to consider. The colors are great for everyday wear.

For those looking for MAC dupes, this does offer very similar colors to Shroom, Cork, and Naked Lunch, however the Wet 'n' Wild colors all have shimmer finishes. The pigmentation is great and they blend very well together for an easy polished look.

For $2.99, this is a steal! Now go out and buy one! :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love these shadows! So pigmented for the price!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Once you get over the cheap packaging, you will fall in LOVE with this trio. It is super creamy, pigmented and blend-able. This can be an everyday item for any skin tone.