wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can't believe how good these are for the price.
Aside from the packagain, these eyeshadows could easily be high-end!

I absolutely love the colour "browbone" as an innercorner-highlighter, and the colour "eyelid" is also really beautiful as an all over lidcolour, if you're going for that really light-natural look. I like how it has a tint of pink in it. The textures of these eyeshadows are super "creamy", soft and intense pigmentation.

The reason why I can't give this 5, is because I'm not crazy about the "crease" colour.
I find it way to pigmented and shimmery to go into my crease.
Also the packagain isn't that great. I haven't dropped it or anything, but one of the colours for some reason broke.

on 1/13/2014 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes its a bit tacky, yes the shadows aren't amazing quality BUT…

The colours are lovely, I love the pink for my lid and for my brow bone and I use the frosted whit for my inner corners and they work perfectly. I pop this palette in my bag for when I go out with my friends and I don't mind if I drop it or loose it etc.. and it allows me to top up if I need to.

For this price its amazing value, I've had it around 7 months and the frosted white cracked/smashed somehow when I last took it out, I will be making a repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the eyelid and brow bone color. They are definitely dupes for the UD naked palette Sin and Virgin. The eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. I'm pretty impressed with the quality for that price. They don't last as long as some of my other shadows though.

Check out my soft smokey eye look using this palette!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

These shadows are so buttery and velvety. I haven't found any eye shadows with this texture at the drugstore. All three shades are pigmented and gorgeous. I love how these shades are all wearable and look good together. You can't beat the price. A+

on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!

on 7/20/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love these Wet n' Wild trios! Walking on eggshells is such a beautiful combination of colors that works for everybody. You can best the price. I love this and Silent Treatment. The pigment is great.

on 10/23/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A great Shroom dupe in here and all three shades are excellent quality and pigmentation - wasnt so sure of the bronzey shade but it has grown on me - it is quite a tan bronze. This is worth the money just for the highlight shade alone. The pinky peach is worth having. All three make a classic eye look paired with some black liner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes. Oh my, yes. The colors look beautiful all blended together, but for me, the crease color is really the most coveted color in the collection. It works BEAUTIFULLY in my crease. It blends, it stays, it's beautiful. I can't believe WNW makes such great products. I will be buying forever and ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Now, I won't go too far as comparing it to higher-end products, but it's up there with them in a way. The pigmentation exceeded my expectations; I don't think I would have expected it from a brand that's not only in a drugstore, but offered very cheap as well. I first saw reviews on these on temptalia[dot]com and I said to myself, hmm I have to try these someday. Well, Walking On Eggshells caught my eye for several reasons:

1) It has 3 shades that would perfectly for any look.
2) It was about $3 + tax
3) The name was reminiscent of a Christina Aguilera song I love; Stronger Than Ever

The first time I used the palette, I was going for a Lana Del Ray look - that's the reason I bought it. I wanted to do something neutral with a crease that was sharply defined by a brown shade. When I let the hairs of my brush touch the BROWBONE shade (a light, shimmery, ivory color), the color started to crush and there was fall out all over the palette. I thought to myself, "WHAT?", but really, what would you expect of something so cheap? Not to say it is poorly made because it isn't, but it's not GREAT. Anyway, I use this shade a highlight for EVERYTHING. It's that great. I prefer it than the highlight shades in the Naked palette because really, they do nothing for me. The CREASE color is amazing. It's a warm brown that has a sort of gold sheen to it. I use this on the lid, in the crease, to contour, it's that great. It's not that opaque, but it works for me. It just takes some patience and layering to get the color you want, but really, it's a great shade. The EYELID shade, a neutral pink with an unbelievable sheen to it, looks gorgeous on the cheeks. Can you tell just how multi-purpose this palette is?! The pink shade is very nice, true to color, but just as powdery as the highlight shade. If I swatch it with my fingers, it's fine. If I dip my brush into the shades, there's powder everywhere. When I smell the eyeshadows, I smell talc in the eyeshadows. It isn't too strong, so it's not bad enough to affect the quality of the product. Lastly, I just wanted to point out that these shades are buttery, sort of like the Urban Decay shadows in the Naked Palette. You can use the palette for other uses as I mentioned.