wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! This trio features 3 wonderful eyeshadows that you can get a ton of use out of. The first is the highlight: a creamy white-ish color that is silky smooth and glides on with no trouble what so ever (this can be said of all of these shadows). Next is the crease color: a gorg brown with a tiny amount of shimmer (perfecto!). And then finally the lid color: a beautiful pink with mini flecks of golden sparkles. I absolutely love all three of these! They're just great. And my favorite part of all: the pigmentation! My biggest problem with a lot of shadows is that they're chalky and not pigmented and you have to build them up. These shadows have tons of pigmentation that you don't have to build up and they glide on like silk. Love, love, love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this eyeshadow quad... lately i have gotten over wearing bright colored eyeshadows and love my neutrals... and this quad im always grabbing... the price is dirt cheap, colors are very pigmented, and u get a lot of eyeshadow,,, and its super convinent being able to buy it at ur local drug store... wet n wild is definitely stepping up there game... if u dont already have this what are u waiting for?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know Wet n Wild gets a lot of hype on here. I will agree that their shadows are good quality for their price, but I don't enjoy this palette as much as I thought I would. Although the colors are pretty and brighten my eyes a lot, I find them way too frosty for my tastes. I also prefer a matte or satin brow highlight. Again, it's super frosty and also way too light for my light-medium skin. I don't think I will be repurchasing, but I would still recommend it for those who do love shimmery eyeshadow.

on 6/26/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Edit: developed an allergic reaction to them. BUMMER!! If you don't have allergies, I highly recommend these!

The reviewer below said it perfectly!! This is an amazing trio of gorgeous, high-quality shadows! They applied and looked every bit as good as my MAC shadows! (Sure didn't expect THAT!) The crease shadow has amazing depth and complexity! This is my new "work" eyeshadow--I look as good as if I were wearing MAC, but only paid $2.99 for the trio (work is a hosp. setting, where "good" makeup is pretty much "wasted"). And to think I was a snob that snickered at WnW... I admit it..in terms of these shadows, these ROCK!

Video Reviews & Tutorials