wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/15/2011 11:53:00 AM

Believe the reviews! I can't believe I only paid $2.99 for this! The shadows were so pigmented that I didn't even need primer! Velvety, pigmented, beautiful colors - what more could you ask for? I can definitely overlook the packaging and give this 5 stars! I bought a backup just in case. LOL :)

on 7/29/2011 9:26:00 AM

I love this trio. I've used the shades both individually and together, each time yielded wonderful results. The shadows are smoothe and glide right on. I get great payoff with very little product. I'm happy I bought this trio and can't wait to try other WNW eye shadows.

I'm super impressed with this pigmented, smooth textured, inexpensive, and simply gorgeous eyeshadow trio. I love using this trio for a quick and easy neutral eye. The only negative thing about this trio is all three shades are shimmery and I personally don't feel comfortable wearing all shimmery shades on my lids. When I use this trio I always incorporate a matte brown shade blended into the crease and outer V to tone down the shimmer, help camouflage my hooded eyes, and add further dimension. Some of my favourite and go to shades that work well with this trio are MAC's Wedge, Corduroy, Mystery, Charcoal Brown, and Cork. Sometimes I'll even use matte purples, greys, and black to totally change the look. I really do like the versatility of this trio as the colours are so neutral and compliment and coordinate with each other so well.

on 6/29/2011 9:48:00 AM

I am consistently impressed with WnW eyeshadows...the feel, the texture, the color payoff, the beautiful range of shadows. The price is amazing, considering the quality of the product. This is my first trio and i couldn't be happier. When used as directed, all the colors blend beautifully on the eye. I admit, i would prefer a bit darker of a crease color for my complexion, but it doesn't stop me from wearing this trio. I will occassionally use the crease color as the lid color and i'm ready to go. When i want a soft, natural eye, i always reach for this one, never looks overly done up, perfect for work. there is slight shimmer to these colors, which i adore.

on 4/12/2011 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

If you like neutral colors, I definitely recommend picking up this palette along with Silent Treatment and the 8 pan in Comfort Zone. Had this palette existed back then, I would not have purchased Stila Kitten.

Another fave WnW trio. This one is easily wearable as a trio, following their wonky "crease" "browbone" "lid" directions, or you can just treat it as three great colors to have in your collection of colors. I hate to admit that I actually like to wear them together. because I never really follow the directions that come on the pack of d/s cosmetics. Lol. These are great shades and they go on smooth. The most gorgeous neutrals, not subdued and boring but pretty. Easy to recommend this one because everyone will love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This trio is really fantastic. I'm a neutral eye lover and this palette makes it so easy and foolproof. The champagne lid color is great, it reminds me a lot of Stila Kitten, MAC Naked Lunch, UD Sin, etc. The crease color is very nice and unlike any other in my army of brown shadows. The highlight color is even lovely, it's a light off white shade. All of these colors are shimmery, which may be a bit much for some people. I find them to be very well pigmented, blendable and the colors really work perfectly together. This is a staple in my collection and I highly recommend it to any neutral lover who wants a nice shimmer from time to time. For the price, you can't go wrong. Great product.