Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

i have a yay or nay review on this foundation...i live in texas and the weather has been over 104 degrees!i been wearing this foundation to school from 8:30 until 11:30 anyways to my point it's cakey!it melts off even with primer,i tried setting powder and no dice.but it's good for me to wear in the winter time cause the cold sets the foundation

on 8/15/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My mineral foundation (JI) has been itching my face in the high heat and humidity so I looked for another option. In addition my rosacea has been freaking out--breakouts, papules, increased flushing and itching all over--so knew I needed to find something ASAP that covered but didn't make matters worse. I live in the boonies now so options are limited. But I love this. Very lightweight feeling on the skin, doesn't highlight flakes on me, provides medium coverage but doesn't look like a mask, and wears well even in extreme 7 inches from the sun climate. I was given bisque 2 (MAC nc 25, Bobbi Brown sand, JI Amazing base radiant (summer), amber/warm silk AB (winter), Lycogel creme) and this looks good. Have not experienced any oxidation or irritation from this. This does last most of the day for me but I am more combination in this heat than oily. I've tried applying with a brush, sponge and fingers and I like fingers the best with a blending of a sponge. This way no wastage. Tube is great for travel but foundation will run quickly out of nozzle if you're not careful.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have combo, acne-prone, ultra-sensitive skin. I bought this foundation because my skin gets SUPER oily in the summer (surprise) and my regular foundation made me look a mess. The best way to describe this would be a "second skin" foundation. I never got that whole concept until trying this foundation; you can't tell I'm wearing it. It provided medium coverage at most for me, I needed a concealer for some spots on my face, which I never do with my regular foundation. It photographs EXTREMELY well, let me tell you. It works wonders as far as keeping my oily skin in check. I still need to blot and powder, but only once or twice a day. As far as the 18 hour claim.. I just don't think ANYTHING exists out there that looks decent after 18 hours, at least not on my skin. Today I wore this longer than I ever have, 12 hours.. and at the end the foundation was pretty patchy all over my face. This was after an extremely hot day though. I wasn't expecting a miracle, and this outperforms any shine controlling, long wear foundation I've ever tried. If my skin woes sound familiar, I'd recommend this to you.

on 8/9/2011 10:23:00 AM

I've used 2 bottles so far and I have to say that I absolutely love this foundation. I've tried many liquid foundations before and none worked as well as this one. I've received tons of compliments about how amazing my skin looked and the best part of all, they didn't even know I was wearing make up. The price is quite affordable comparing to other high end foundations and it lasts for months.

on 8/8/2011 11:49:00 PM

I Love this foundation, it is light weight and i don't feel it on my face: it lasts and lasts all day, and if it gets a bit sheer in areas because of this horrible humidity and heat, I carry one in my bag and just dab a little more on. Don't even need powder, as it dries to a matt. I think this gives Very good coverage, oddly better than the LM Cream Smooth, which until this Lancome foundation I thought was the greatest. I have returned again and again to this Fresh Wear upon becoming disillusioned by every "new" one on the market, and, like a woman with a great male friend who does not recognize his value and her love for him until she finally tires of the bad boys, I now know my search is over. *finally*. now, just watch Lancome discontinue this....

on 7/24/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually work for lancome and will make this as unbiased as possible... This foundation is very lightweight with moderate coverage. I've read some reviews that are saying this looks cakey, and i believe there might be some confusion between this product and the teint idole ultra. The T.I.U. is a full coverage, matte finish foundation which can look cakey if you don't apply it properly. However, the Teint Idole Fresh Wear is very light weight and is the best Lancome foundation for people with sensitive, oily skin. I have exremely sensitive/oily skin and have struggled with acne for a long time, and this is the only Lancome foundation that doesn't aggravate my skin. I like that it's a squeeze bottle but it's a little messy. As far as oil control goes it lasts for a few hours, but you definitely need to set it with a setting powder in order to make it last longer. Hope this helps...

Love, love this product! ESPECIALLY in the heat of the summer. It's so light you don't feel like you have anything on at all but the coverage is fantastic. If you're acne prone (like me), it doesn't get greasy after a few hours like other products do. And it doesn't make you break out. It has a matte finish that lasts through most of the day. AND I've received many compliments recently on how good my skin is looking. It's definitely my new every day go to!!

Best foundation I've ever owned! I need full-coverage, and this foundation gives me that without looking heavy! It's so natural and makes my problem skin look gorgeous! I'm actually proud of the way my skin looks now because when I'm wearing this foundation, it just looks like my skin is naturally pretty! It wears extremely well and really does last the 18 hours it claims. It gets a little shiny, but not in a gross, greasy way. It actually looks more like a glow, and I usually dont even re-powder. Its an amazing product!

on 6/8/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This definitely has become my go-to foundation. It's so lightweight (coverage is light to medium), I never feel like I have any foundation. It doesn't break me out or leaves my skin feeling/looking dull when wearing it. Unlike what I've heard from some people, it doesn't oxidize and stays put for the most part. Also it minimizes your pores!!! Totally love it.

However, this foundation definitely does NOT keep shine away for 18 hours. I think that's just reaching anyway, cause I don't know of many foundations that still look good after 8. But, what I do like about this is that it doesn't move around, even when my nose and t-zone are super oily. I can get about a good 5-6 hours out of this foundation without having to blot. It still does get just a tiny bit oily in those first few hours, but it looks more like a dewey finish really. Plus, I don't like having my face look totally matte.

The packaging is absolutely terrible though! Since the foundation is so runny, it just oozes out of the tube. I have to be extremely careful when I squeeze some out. They definitely need to look into changing that. I think the price is fairly reasonable, well for me at least. I don't use very much anyway so one tube lasts me a while.

on 6/12/2011 4:36:00 PM

I really like this product because it looks very natural and covers ALL blemishes !!! It matches my skin tone very well ! So overall a very natural product that does its job ! :P