L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.9

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

After trying some samples of Divine Cream, I decided I could almost immediately tell a difference in my often parched skin. I loved the lightweight consistency and my skin seemed to drink it up. My skin felt smoother and silkier right away and especially felt that way the next morning. So I debated about whether to buy a full-size jar, hesitating because it IS quite pricey!!! Finally I gave in and honestly, I really do love this stuff. I just got back from a vacation in Mexico where I overdid the sun but Divine Cream kept the moisture in my skin. I do think I'm seeing a bit of improvement in the very annoying marionette lines around my mouth, too. Time will tell if it really does attack lines and wrinkles, but so far, so good. I'm a believer, and the really nice scent doesn't hurt either.

on 4/7/2013 5:33:00 PM

I've been using the Immortelle Divine Cream for a couple of months now. It has made a definite improvement to my dry skin. Wrinkles, not so much but hopefully it helps prevent new ones since I am better hydrated. I use it primarily as a night cream although occasionally under makeup. I like the scent and the texture, which is very light and sinks into the skin. The jar doesn't bother me since so many other brands come in jars, my hands are cleaned before touching the jar anyways. I lost the little spatula somewhere, if I don't find it before I hit bottom I guess I'll use a q-tip to get the cream out.

I've used many other creams in various price points - Lacome, Clinique, Olay Regenerist - this one was worth the money.

After using this for about 2 months, I had to switch off to Aquafore for several days to rid my face of the red, scaly patches that had appeared. I tried this product again just to test if it was indeed the culprit and the patches reappeared. So, I must be allergic to one of the ingredients. Too bad, because the consistency is lovely. I am back to Boots Botonical.

on 12/10/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a deluxe size sample of this. Won't be able to use long enough to see if it increased collagen at all but it does plump up skin. I don't think on my oily side skin I could wear this during the day but I wore it at night. I got one breakout on my chin. Not bad, but hadn't had any before using this. I also rubbed some in around my eyes which did plump up the lines around them and make them less noticeable. However, it also caused a stye to form on my lower eyelid, so when they say to avoid the eye are they have good reason. I was not a fan of the scent. I didn't notice much difference in tone as far as color or evenness while using this but I did stop after several days because I didn't want any more zits

on 12/9/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Two big cons also not fan of jar but use little scoop to keep hygienically clean and price
Pros after two weeks I've already been told I look younger. My face feels soft looks fresh and hydrated no more flakey dry spots. So far no break outs and scent is not unpleasant to me. I use twice a day with precious serum and eye cream. I will change those to divine as I use each up. If you can afford I recommend. My last jar of precious cream lasted almost nine months. I would have purchased three drug store brands in that time for probably same total, so for me I'm worth it!

on 10/18/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though I have acneic skin, this product works well for me...just not as a daily moisturizer. I tried that at first, and while it made my skin tone much more even and seemed to even prevent blemishes at first, after 2 1/2 weeks I began breaking out again. So, now I use it on my neck only, as it makes the deep lines in my neck go away. For my face, I use it as a night cream twice a week, and that's it. Any more than that, and I will break out, probably due to the fatty acids it contains to plump the skin. If I was not prone to break outs, however, I would use this day and night after seeing the results I did. It seems to make your skin glow and have an even tone and soft texture.

The jar doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would since they provide you with a spatula. You also get a LOT of product in the jar. I think it would take at least 5 months to go through, literally, which makes it much more affordable than it seems. I am unsure as to whether I will repurchase it or not, but I probably will. It really does work great as a face mask and on the neck.

on 5/27/2012 5:21:00 PM

I got a 3ml sample of this or would probably never have bought it at the price. I love it but even so am struggling to justify 65 for a moisturiser!
I have used Clinique Dramatically Different Gel for years and have returned to that after every short stint of something else as most things seem to make me greasy after a short while. The divine cream is the first thing that has given me more moisture than the DDGel (which I think I need as I get older) but without turning me into an oil slick even half way down my second sample pot. Wish it came in a pump but I think I shall have to give in and buy a pot anyway.

Love this stuff. dropped a lot of $$ for it but worth it - my skin looked better immediately. I've used it for a week now and I've seen the tone and texture of old acne scores improve substantially.

I finished using this cream not long ago. This cream has a lovely texture and is a good moisturizer overall. But i felt the fragrance was too strong for a face cream and at time clashed with my perfume during the day and was overpowering for bedtime. I used a small cream spatula to scoop the product and i am not a fan of jars. And it's hella expensive. I liked it but it is not a HG cream for me. will not repurchase.

on 11/27/2011 11:14:00 AM

Divine certainly describes this cream. I received a generous sample in my last L'Occitane order and was immediately hooked and bought full size. Been using it for about 6 weeks now. For reference I have oily, dehydrated skin with large pores thats prone to clogging, but rarely breaks out. I've been using the NIA24 line (both the exfoliating serum and the strengthening complex) with great success, but that cream isn't moisturizing enough. Most moisturizers make me super oily by noon. The results from using Divine are different from anything I've ever used. Its a thick, white cream with the usual immortelle scent...very earthy and a bit strong. I love it but I can see how some wouldn't. The scent fades quickly. A pea size covers both face and neck completely. It melts beautifully into skin, turning into an oil like consistency on contact. My skin drinks it up and is instantly plumped, pores actually seem to disappear, and my skin looks hydrated and luminous. The effect lasts all day. Hydrated, not greasy. It acts like a primer and makeup glides on and seems to last longer, especially blush. I use it after all my other products in the morning (vit C serum, the 2 NIA24 products) and it fits in well. Hasn't clogged my pores and no breakouts. Totally worth every penny of the $95 price tag and it should last quite a while. Highly recommended.