L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.9

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

Buyer beware, this product is awful. It is very greasy and made my skin itch. My negative review on the L' Occitane website was never published so be very weary of all the five star reviews as they pick and choose was goes up on their website.

on 5/19/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

New HG product alert! I don't know what magical fairy dust was sprinkled into this concoction, but I am loving this product. Matter of fact I am kind of mad at how well this works because now all of my other expensive face creams just seem like a joke.

First let's talk about how rich and silky this cream is - its probably the most hydrating cream I have ever used, and it certainly is the silkiest. My face is LUMINOUS when I use this cream. This product is jam packed with hydrating oils and other skin loving ingredients, most of which I believe are organic. This cream is very rich - yet somehow manages to soak into the skin quickly. OK now let's get into the scent: Oh sweet baby Jesus in the baby manger, the scent of honey is so delicious! And it's a very natural scent, nothing artificial at all.

The cons... only one in my book: Pricing. This will set you back $110.00 for a 1.7 0z jar. I know, I know... BUT let me tell ya, I like this stuff so much that I would probably pay double that price in all honesty. My skin has never been so hydrated or looked so good. I can't rave enough about how awesome I believe this cream is.

I love love love this product! It goes on very smoothly. The cream is thick, best applied at night. Let your face relax and absorb all the nutrients.

I have been using it for 3 years now. I am still loving it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay beauty seekers, I'm not gonna lie.....this ain't the absolute best cream for your face ever made, but I'm pretty certain that it IS the best smelling one, bar none. Yes, it is soothing, smooth as it glides across your face and neck, and even creamy and moisturizing. What it's not though, is a game changer; those reviews are coming though, my loyal followers. So, why the 4 stars you ask? Based on my aforementioned attributes (those kind hearted ones that mention soft, creamy, smooth...yep, those ones), along with that unbelievable smell that will literally attract butterflies should you find yourself pool or garden-side. It's addictive and has performed a cult like obsession within me that I cannot live without. In conjunction with all my firming serums and lotions, this ones a winner; but not to used in solitude since you'll see little if any real results in your skin's texture and firming ability if expected to pull all the weight all by its lonesome. Ask for a sample at the store and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here after even one try; you'll be an addict too, I already have my bets on you! Enjoy this treasure trove of delightful flower garden aurora! XOXO

on 7/18/2015 6:27:00 PM

I feel this product performs for its price point by providing anti-ageing benefits that are visible. The finish is a little oily for my liking but its not heavy so i use this at night. It absorbs well and my skin looks even, nourished and well moisturized. This is much better than the original blue jar version which did nothing so I think the extra price is definitely worth it. I have tried the Youth Oil as well but i felt the Helichrysum Essential Oil (Immortelle oil) content was waaaay down the list and didn't do that much. Also, the serum and eye serum was just OK but nothing as visible as this. By far the cream is the best. I cannot really fault this product except for the open jar packing which allows oxygen and germs in. If this came in an airless pump, it would be perfect. I have gone back to this many times and I recommend you ask for at least 3-4 sachets to try consecutively before you buy since it is expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this to be a very good moisturizer for my dry skin, it sinks in quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Only used for a couple of days though (sample pack), so I don't know about long term use. The price is outrageous, so I don't think I'll use again, there are others that are similarly good or better for a reasonable price.

This moisturiser is thick but fast absorbing and non greasy, leaving your face smoother and softer. It also seems to leave a yellowish golden sheen on your face after application. That's fantastic for people with pale or ruddy skins but I have a lot of yellow in my undertone already,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

too expensive, my skin so hyper sensitive so im looking for a gel instead the lotion type.
overall its soothing my skin but sometimes make me have a lot comedos

on 3/5/2015 9:39:00 PM

This is an exceptional moisturizer. It sinks into my skin easily, and it smells wonderful. The smell is a sort of fresh-light floral, much like the matching facial wash. When I have this moisturizer on it feels like my skin is protected by a soft blanket from all of the hazards of the world. This is a fairly intensive moisturizer, and is meant primarily for nighttime use. I would find it too heavy for the morning. A little bit goes a long way- it's pricey, but the jar will last for quite some time. This is wonderful moisturizer- expensive, but really does live up to the hype.

No I would not replace.
It's fine, it's just too pricey and not impressing me enough to bother again.
UPDATED to another lippy only because it really does do a nice job at night and doesn't break me out. But it is just so darn expensive.
If I was the Duchess and loaded, fine, I'd put in on my elbows and cuticles, okay?

My darling splurged on us at duty free last summer in Edinburgh.
Ironic, as I had carefully packed precisely what I needed so as to have minimal toiletries, and right off the bat he gets us skin sets of the priciest shit in duty free. HA!

The whole set I have used;
Here are my reviews:
The Lotion, which is more of a toner: MEH. Waste of time, just another step!
The serum: MEH. In fact, broke me out. And others, too I see.
The divine cream: BEAUTIFUL. BUT: Expensive as all hell and not sanitary package.
Not even that pretty! Yellow plastic. Um. Okay.
Smells nice, bit greasy finish even if I apply lightly so I can only use as a night cream over my other night treatments. I use it up on my neck now, and whatever, I won't buy again.
Doesn't break me out but that ain't good enough; hasn't done much for me after six months of use. The eye cream is alright but I think it irritates my eyes a bit.
I use the Precious (blue jar) eye cream and like it better.
(same lovely man bought that for me, too.)