MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream looks so nice on! You can't tell I'm wearing anything on my face. I purchased #23 and it is a perfect match. Application takes practice though. The first time I applied it, it looked dry and settled into my pores. Now I spritz my face with rosewater and apply the cream while my face is slightly damp. It blends beautifully and looks flawless. I don't have particularly flawless skin, but it covers redness and imperfections without looking cakey. A definite thumbs up!!!

Edit: I noticed after using this cream for some time it was starting to cause mild breakouts on my chin. I looked at the ingredients list and saw sodium chloride not too far down the list so I'm sure it's the culprit. For skin that's not acne-prone, I still think this is a good choice.

I got this online as trial sachets from a reliable ebay seller. I was using the Perfect Cover before but after finding out harmful chemicals like chemical mineral oil and others, I was determined to search for bb creams which does not contain such substances. After using this for more than 2 weeks, here's the verdict:

PROS:
*mineral-oil free and other harmful substances which I forgot
*easier to apply due to its quite runny consistency
*slight or no gray cast at all
*softer and smoother skin if used longer
*milder scent compared to Perfect Cover
*gives light-medium coverage for me

CONS
*made my face especially my forehead which became oilier than usual after 2-3 hours. had to blot 2-3 times a day
*blackheads sprouted uhmm.. maybe there were other reasons for this
*does not cover blemishes
*low SPF

A friend gave me this BB cream in shade #21. As an NC 25, I find this color to be a little too pale for me, but I wear it anyways because the coverage is great! I have yet to find a foundation that evens out my skin like this BB Cream does. Although it has a thick formula, it's able to blend seamlessly into your skin! Since I apply this right after moisturizing, I've never had any issues of flaking or caking. You can find this BB cream for only about $15 bucks online, which is a great price for its quality. The only thing I'd complain about is the lack of variety in shades, it only comes in #13, #21, and #23. Also, the coloring is a little bit on the grey side.

This is my second bb cream, and I had pretty high hopes for this(I got this in shade #21) and im not impressed.

So the good things about this product is that the coverage is decent and since my face is already pretty oily, this didnt add to its oilyness as this cream felt like a "second skin", which is great because no one likes to feel greasy all day.

The other good thing about this is the packaging, it looks pretty nice! However, I find the pump a little hard to control..I just got this today and tried it twice and so much product came out.... =S
The other con about this bb cream is that it gives me a grey-ish tone to my skin, maybe its too light? but shade #23 is too dark for me! *sigh* It is also very heavily scented, which is something that makes me cringe a bit every time i apply it, due to my sensitive skin.

This cream didnt look natural on me at all, especially in natural lighting, and let's face itm we can't hide in our room all day with this on our face to avoid it from looking unnatural outdoors! I will most likely use this to mix with foundations that are too dark, as this does have a grey-ish/paler tint which would help with darker/orange-y shades. Price-wise, def sort of pricy though..but I like how the ingredients are more natural than an many creams out there nowadays!

*EDIT--
It doesnt break me out too much, but the oil control is pretty bad. It feels greasy an hour or so upon application! (even with powder over it!)! The other issue I discovered is that it accentuates the flakier areas of my face, such as around my nose and my pimples ):

This is my first bb purchase - I purchased this from Missha website and received a free sample box with the purchase with three bb creams and their remover. I was very impressed with the value and their service. And so far I love all their products. I have these brown spots on my face that drive me nuts and these help to cover them as well as add SPF protection to prevent them from getting worse. Used and blended correctly this product goes a long way in producing a flawless looking face. I will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I imagined BB cream to be a better tinted moisturizer: you don't feel it is there but look good.
I tried Legere White Multi: like the glow but the white cast took a while to sink in. also it is thick to spread on face.
Then I got Missha Signature Real BB cream in 23. No white cast here for my NC25ish skin. I like the consistency as well, a milky lotion that feels nice and light to apply. However the coverage looks quite substantial..at first I made the mistake of using it as a tinted moisturizer, (spread a rich layer on my face) and I had a cakey look with pronouced fine lines. but after a few practices it got much better: Tone, Moisturize, Primer and just a thin layer of the BB cream, then a light dust of powder to set. It gave me a polished look that lasted all day.
Well, I like this product. but I don't see the point of buying it as I already have a few liquid foundations that work the same way. I was hoping BB cream to be something easier to use.
On the other hand it can be a nice alternative to liquid foundation, If your shade is NC35 and below. It has a grayish undertone that counters redness. It would get darker if you are oily. The tube is pretty and travel friendly compared to those glass bottles.
I gave it 4 lippies but it's more like 3.5, given that it is one of the more expensive BB creams. To me this is not a " one tube does it all " product. it is basicially another liquid foundation.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first bb cream and I am extremely happy with the results! I have dry skin and usually with my other foundations you would be able to see dry patches but this bb cream keeps my skin moisturized. I am an NC 25 and I bought it in No. 23 which matched my skin really well. I have pretty good skin with minor blemishes and this bb cream covers the blemishes and redness extremely well. I also like the fact that it has SPF of 27, which is a lot higher than most foundations/day moisturizers. And despite the high spf, it still photographs really well. I bought the 20mL tube to just see if I would like it and my mom saw how nice it looked on me so she also uses it. It has been 3 months with the both of us using it and I still have quite a bit left. I am ordering the full size tube now seeing that it would take a while for it to arrive. I would HIGHLY recommend this product for those looking for a hassle-free bb cream. It is easy and quick to apply and it lasts throughout the entire day without any touch ups.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The color of this product didn't work for me so I didn't wear it long enough to comment on the consistency, but I wanted to review it to compare it to some other BB cream shades. #21, as compared to the #1 shades in Skinfood Mushroom, Red Bean, and Aloe, is significantly paler, with less orange/brown/red tones. On my skin, although it was pale, it was also blotchy and created strange dark shadows. I'm sure this works for some people, though, especially if you WANT to be pale & porcelain. Personally, although my skin is pale, I prefer to look a bit on the sun-kissed side of things.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and use this in shade #13 light milky beige. I really like the colour as it gets rid of my yellowness and brightens my skin. It has a neutral tone imo, no yellowness or pinkness. It doesn't have a grey cast like some BB creams have which is good. BTW I have tried shade #23 natural yellow beige (was too dark and despite being called 'yellow' it had a very red tone on me) and '#21 (slightly darker than #13, matches my skintone well)...

I have normal/combo skin and the formula is great for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and neither dries out nor makes my skin oily. It is more hydrating than the missha perfect cover. Lasting power is amazing as I can apply at 6am and it will still be on at 9 at night (I don't even use setting powder). Coverage is good as it evens out my skintone and gets rid of any redness. It covers small blemishes well but not large ones. I just use concealer underneath if that's the case.

UPDATE: I'm now using #23 natural yellow beige as my skin is slightly darker (NC20-25) and it fits my tone really well. Still not as yellow as I'd like but it is definately yellow in comparison to every other BB cream I've tried. Great coverage - medium but still looks natural. Makes my skin feel super smooth and hydrated throughout the day, doesn't get greasy or oily even without primer. Looks like my skin but 100000 times better. Love this BB cream!