MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a hard time finding products that match my extremely fair skin tone, especially in the winter. Generally colors like MAC NW15 are good in the summer, but most are too orange in the winter. This cream in #13 is super pale, looks incredibly natural, and feels amazing. It is so smooth going on and lasts all day. I usually have oily skin, but my skin isn't the least bit shiny all day when I use this. The cream looks like my skin only better. The coverage is really sheer, so if you are trying to cover up serious blemishes, I would suggest you try a different product or apply concealer over the BB cream. I recommend this product to anybody, especially those with very fair skin. It looks like you aren't wearing makeup, you just have really clear, smooth skin.

EDIT: After using this for a couple weeks, I noticed it didn't blend into my skin as well. It looked streaky, with or without a primer. I still love the fact that it's such a light color, but now that it's not the dead of winter I don't really need something quite that pale. Also, my skin has been clearing up, so I'm using fewer products on my face in general.

I really, really wanted to like this BB cream! The packaging is so-so. Since the consistency is very thin, it leaks out once you open the cap. It's a pretty good match for my skin tone because the BB cream is very yellow (I have it in shade natural yellow beige, I am an NC35 in MAC). It has a nice, natural finish (not dewy, not matte). Your skin really looks bright when wearing this BB cream.

What I don't like about it? It makes my very oily skin even oilier, even topped with setting powder. But what I really hate about this product is that it broke me out so badly. I do not recommend this product for people with acne-prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have used quite a bit of BB Cream but this one is on my top list! First is the color, Missha is the only company that makes BB Cream in darker shades. I'm not exactly tanned but since most BB Cream are really really fair, I always have to mix with darker foundation before using. But Missha shade 23 fits perfectly for me and has that yellow undertone that makes it looks really natural on my skin. The coverage is really good too, I used to use this as a concealer for my acne and with a little bit u can cover a whole face. It feels very light and not cakey at all. I have lots of acne and this does not break me out, so that's the huge plus. The only minus point is the oil control, to be fair, if you have normal/combination skin, I think the oil control of this BB cream is good enough for you. But I'm super oily, so my face does get oily after few hours, that is I have already put powder on top. Still, it deserves the place of one of the most popular BB cream in the market. Highly recommended for 1st time users of BB cream!

Loved it!

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Compared to the Missha M Perfect Cover this one is a bit darker, even though I bought the same shade, #23.

The texture of the cream is more fluid and in my opinion more "dewy" and shiny than the M Perfect Cover, plus it takes a bit longer getting absorbed to the skin.
Especially in the area of my chin it seems that it doesn't cover evenly and is still oily.

I mostly use finishing powder or the make up fix spray by Missha so the makeup holds pretty well :)

I will repurchase this because I really like the color (fits me better than the M Perfect Cover) but I'm not sold on the texture of this cream.

No breakouts so far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the best BB Creams I've tried so far. I've tried Etude House Shini Star, The Face Shop's Oil Free BB Cream and Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. The consistency is runny which I think is suitable for oily / acne prone skin like mine. Once applied on the face, the sheer runny cream covers my face's redness and pimple scars. Many people already noticed the improvement on my face and they would asked what product has made the difference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ah, the Signature BB cream! I used it last summer, and with the summer already upon us again, I was reminded of my experience with this cream and realized that I had never written a review for it. So here we go, keeping in mind that it's been a year. I had hopes that this would work for me, because the only BB cream that had worked for me before was also a Missha--the Perfect Cover. This one sounded like Perfect Cover x100, so why not? I got a little travel-size bottle and took it with me on a trip to the east coast during the summer. First of all, I don't think this BB cream is suitable for the hot, humid, sticky, I-am-wrapped-in-Saran-wrap dog days of New York City, or at least not on my oil field of a face. It didn't control my oil, is what I'm getting at. But it's rather moisturizing and it spreads so nicely, which I think I would appreciate more during the dry winter months. The color matched my skin pretty well (I don't know what I am MAC-wise, I'm light-medium Asian with yellow overtones and pink undertones), but was sheerer in coverage than the Perfect Cover and felt lighter on my skin as well. I used it all throughout my month-long trip, and was therefore pretty restricted to using it every day and can say with absolute confidence: It makes me break out. Not the big nasty pus-filled breakouts I get with silica, but little rash-like, pin-sized bumps. I don't know what it was in the ingredients, although I'm eyeing the squalane suspiciously because I've had similar reactions to products that tout squalane as their featured ingredient before (it's a bit down on the ingredients list on the Signature, though, and honestly this is me just self-diagnosing so take of it what you will). So unfortunately it is not for me, but I could see this working well for drier skin types that just need a light layer to blur minor imperfections and that aren't as sensitive to rich ingredients as I am!

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

I have tried several BB creams but this is the one that makes my skin look the best. MISSHA Perfect Cover is good too, but this one gives my skin a luminous finish. I did a side by side comparison with the Signature Complete and Perfect Cover and the Signature looked better. Then I did a comparison with Skin79's Orange bottle and this one also won out. I use #23 and find it blends well. It's not as thick as Perfect Cover or Skin79 so it's easier to blend. I consider it a medium coverage. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out yet. I've been using it around a month. Highly recommend this BB cream for anyone who needs a hypoallergenic one or wants to try a bb cream in general. It's better than any foundation I've ever used.