St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Oily
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

4.1

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this because the beads are really small my skin is a bit sensitive and a heavy exfoliator is too harsh for my face, this is perfect for me I use it a couple times a week alone but I really like adding about a pee sized drop to mix with my cleanser, defiantly something I will always have around serves multiple uses for me and I like the smell

on 10/18/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is fabulous. Definitely one of the best facial scrubs I've even used from the drugstore. I picked mine up at Target for $4.99. Green tea is great for your skin so even if you aren't acne prone this product will work for you. It smells like Beautiful Day from Bath & Body Works; clean, fresh, and slightly fruity. The exfoliants in this scrub are very fine so they won't irritate by over exfoliating. I'm not too much of a fan of St Ives' apricot scrub but I truly do like this one. I love how soft and clean my face feels afterwards. Definitely found a favorite face scrub!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great scrub at the end of the day because it cleans so well. You can really feel it going deep in your pores without burning your skin. The green tea is gentle and the little scrubbing beads feel great on the skin and it really gets all the dirt and oil out. This scrub is also great for people with acne prone skin or have redness. I love this scrub and how it makes my skin feel afterwards. Clean, refreshing, and smooth. This is a great drug store facial scrub.

on 4/17/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love anything to do with tea and products on the more natural side, so i was really excited to try this out! At first i was really taken back by the scent (really perfumey?) and the texture, but it really worked wonders for my skin! A lot of cleansers make me break out or dry me out like crazy, but this one is really gentle. The texture is perfect after you get use to it, and the price is great (i got it for $3.77 at walmart). A+!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the travel size before commuting to a full size & I'm glad that I did. My face did not burn or tingle when I spot tested this. However, it did clog my pores where I used this. It's been a week & they're still there sadly. I wanted this scrub to work for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this! I couldn't find at first, then I scored it at walmart for under five dollars. It's nice and scrubby, cleansing and refreshing! It's very thick, gentle enough to use everyday. Plus, on the upside, I recently scored it at the dollar store in a larger size for only two dollars!

on 9/3/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. i use this every morning and night along with clean and clear continuous control, and oil free acne wash from nuetrogena. it helps ALOT i had this HUGE pimple with pus and everything. and the next moring. the puss was gone. and my pimple shrank. i use this product all the time and i would DEFFIDENTLY buy it again. i reccomend this product. i think its better than the st. ives apricot scrub. that one didnt do anything for me, but this one helps major! ive only been using it for two days and i only have one pimple left. (still have scars). this product is kinda cheap... but it helps. and thats all people want. this product for me was a LIFE SAVER!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i like this product. it smells nice and refreshing and does a good job of exfoliating. i would buy it again but i'd like to try other products to see if i can find something better.

on 5/14/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is okay... I can remember buying it because of the "green tea" in the title. I cannot say I love it... But I have been through 5 tubes, haha. It doesn't wow me, but it also doesn't irritate my skin and fights my little bouts of acne. I wouldn't mind finding something better :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The only good thing about the product is the scent; it smells refreshing and nice. HOWEVER, this scrub made me break out soooooooooo bad and then my face super red after. I must be allergic to an ingredient in this product. My HG face wash I love to use after removing my makeup is the St Ives apricot scrub. But I ran out of that and the only product in my bathroom was my sis' green tea scrub. At first I really did make my skin feel nice and clean after.... Until about half an hour later my face, ESP my forehead became super itchy. When I looked in the mirror, my whole forehead was covered in zits and both my cheeks looked super irritated and red. Thank god I didn't spend a dime on this product. Just goes to show that products will have different results in people.