100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

LOVE IT! This is my new HG foundation. I have been desperately searching for a foundation that does not contain silicone as this makes me break out. I love that it has all natural ingredients and does not use animal testing. This did make my skin feel a little dry when I first started to use it. My skin must have adjusted to it and now it just feels soft and smooth. My only complaint is that it will rub off throughout the day if you do not use powder with it. Overall, it is a fantastic product.

on 4/17/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this. The packaging is cute and functional. Great price, nice coverage and finish. But ugh breakouts.

on 4/3/2011 6:06:00 PM

It's all natural which I love. Went on nice and wasn't greasy or shiny. A bonus is that it has SPF in it. I'm very happy to have found something that was natural AND worked well. I'm skeptical of all natural sometimes, but this one works!!

I have been meaning to write this review for a very long time. I have been using this foundation for a little less than a year. Let me preface this by saying that I believe I have tried every type of foundation under the sun. I had acne when I was younger up until my early 20's. I am still prone to breakouts, especially using the wrong foundation and products. I have used drug store brand foundations (Maybelline, Revlon, etc) and top of the line foundations (Lancome, Estee Lauder, Yves Saint Laurant, etc). I have also tried different mineral make up such as Every Day Minerals, Bare Escentuals, Pure Luxe, etc.

Wow, I've wasted a lot of money! This foundation covers most of my scars, goes on silky and smooth and looks natural. It dries mostly matte, but does not dry my skin. Since I have combination skin I have this problem with matte foundations. It has not caused me to breakout at all. I have actually received compliments on my skin while using this foundation.

The only negative comments I would have would be that it is hard to get the foundation out when you are getting low. You do have the option to open the top and pour it out. I do love the pump style bottle though. Also, it does last pretty long but it will have a little transfer as your oils build up throughout the day. I expect that anyway from any foundation, but it does stay fairly matte and natural looking. I have never used a foundation that did not transfer. If they say they don't transfer at all they are lying.

One more thing, the color selection is not great, but I have learned to mix two different shades. When I am tan I mix golden peach and peach bisque. When I am not so tan I mix white peach and peach bisque. Works great!

By the way, I am a teacher so I do have long days so this is my honest review from wearing this every day for almost a year.

PS- I love it and as long as it is being made I will never try another foundation again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had been searching forever to find an affordable natural foundation that wasn't in powder form. I waited a whole month for white peach to come back in stock! The first thing I notice after applying it is that it cakes on dry flaky skin. I have horribly dry skin in the winter and no moisturizer or scrub has been able to take care of it so I do not blame the foundation. The color is perfect and provides medium coverage. I first tried to apply it with a sponge but that was inefficient since the foundation would dry quickly on the sponge, I would definitely repurchase again!

on 2/24/2011 1:45:00 PM

I'm so disappointed. After reading the wonderful reviews, I thought this may be the one.. but on my dry skin, it looked really caked on and I saw lines where I hadn't seen before.. Would not recommend for dry skin..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was expecting a lot more out of this foundation then it delivered but overall I still like this. The fact that it has all natural ingredients is a plus, but not that important to my list of "must haves" which are color match, coverage, staying power and oil control. This foundation was not by any means full coverage. It does have a med coverage which I found a little difficult to build since this does dry to a satiny/matte finish pretty quickly, and once I applied a second layer, I felt it took some of the first layer off making it a little streaky so I'll stick to one med coverage layer from now on. I applied both with my fingers and with a stipple brush and results were better with my fingers surprisingly. I also moisturize right before applying, which may take away from how matte it really is. The colors however are great! I bought both white peach and peach bisque based on the reviews I found here. White peach looked more like my skin tone from the website, but I read to buy a darker shade since it dries lighter. I am very picky about color match since I tend to use more full coverage foundations to cover my acne prone/scared skin. Peach bisque looked perfect indoors (almost a bit too light in my bathroom) but once out in daylight, it looked a bit dark, kinda on the orange side but still passable. White peach was perfect in daylight. My skin runs in the warm/slightly yellow toned/neutral shade range. Still waiting to see what I look like in pics ....hopefully no "ghostly" cast but I will update. Staying power was good, not as great as ELDW, but more on the natural side. I can't say it was transfer resistant since it ended up on my phone, but it did not slide off my face like most foundations do on my oily skin and I still look presentable after a 9 hour day at the office. This however is the best foundation for adding concealer over. My Erase Paste (which was a so/so concealer for me before this) looks amazing on top of this foundation (underneath it just gets wiped away). Without concealer this would not cover my acne and dark circles. Overall, this is my foundation of choice for now, but oh how I wish Double Wear had more shade options to match my skin!

on 2/6/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this foundation. The coverage is fantastic. I donít need any concealers or primers with this. The application is easy and it blends well. My skin looks lovely after applying. I feel good knowing it doesnít have any synthetic chemicals or contribute to the suffering of animals. I do have acne prone skin and many foundations make it worse. I have been using this for two weeks with no new acne. But I think a full test will require at least another two weeks to say with total confidence that it will not cause trouble for acne prone skin.

on 1/23/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i might be overly excited at the moment as i just received this foundation yesterday in white peach... and today is my first day wearing it.. but I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FOUNDATION! I have been wearing foundation since i was 14 (I am 24 now). My skin is slightly dry with rosea and acne and brown acne marks/scars. I have a asian skin tone. and it matches perfectly and gives a beautifully natural matte finish! plus it didn't even feel like i was wearing anything! and the ingredients are to die for! I didn't have any trouble blending.. i mixed it with an organic moisturizer (hemp hemp hooray skin soothe) and it blended perfectly. I will update after wearing it for a longer time.. but as of right now HG for sure =))

on 1/7/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This was my first purchase of 100 Percent Pure line. I was so pleasantly surprise of how good this foundation is! The key is to let it dry and set it with any of your loose powder, then, voila - you'll have a flawless skin. The matteness power is also pretty awesome. I have an oily skin, and this foundation holds up much better than some name brands foundations I've ever tried. It dries up pretty fast, so you need to apply this quickly. I'm not a big brush person, so I usually just apply this with my fingers. The heat from your fingers actually helps in blending this foundation, in my opinion. From time to time I use the beauty blender sponge in stippling motion to help me blend the foundation. I'm an AAB with medium cool toned (in the winter), and the shade Golden Peach matches my skin tone perfectly. I'm more tan in the summer, so - I'm not sure if I still could use the same shade. I'll update if necessary.