100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 9/14/2010 5:22:00 PM

I've had this foundation for a month and have tried *everything* to make it work. It just doesn't. No matter the application process, the amount of product used, moisturizer, primer, etc., it still ends up so dry and cakey on my skin. I could have gone a shade up, since it dries much lighter and makes my face look like it's been dusted in flour *ick*. But even if I tried a darker shade, the texture is still way too cakey, even in my oily spots! I guess with my aging skin, this stuff just doesn't cut it.

on 9/5/2010 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I.Am.In.LOVE!!!! I bought this foundation because the reviews were featured on my MUA front page one day. I have been searching for years for a foundation I can use on my break-out prone skin. YEARS, with no success. So when I read the glowing reviews, I rushed over to 100 Percent Pure's website and purchased this in White Peach. I have been using it for about 2 weeks. I am going to hoard this stuff. I'm serious. My skin stays matte all day long, and this makes me look absolutely flawless. I now have velvety looking skin from dawn til dusk. It is a nearly perfect color match for my skin usually NC 15-20, but in the summer more like a NC 20-25 and looks seamless. I apply it like this: I pump (YES a PUMP!!) a little on to the back of my hand and use my finger to dot some on each area of my face, then buff it in using circular motions using either my Sephora #55 airbrush. I do one area at a time because I heard this dries quickly and I want it to be blended and seamless. I only apply it to my forehead, nose, eye-area, and cheeks and I did have a few tiny little pimples the first week but now I don't. Usually I get tons of clogged pores, which is why I won't use any foundation near my mouth or chin, but this hasn't done that to me. Hundreds of foundations tried and this is a true winner. Finally I don't have to search any more. This was $32 for a single bottle, but worth every penny because it 1) makes me look fantastic and 2) doesn't break me out <3 continued >>

on 8/25/2010 3:06:00 PM

I'm only on my third day of using this makeup but have to say I think I like it allot! I'm using the Golden Peach shade and wish it was a tad darker, but figure it'll be perfect for winter. I apply it with my Sephora #155 brush doing one side of my face at a time. It has a nice powder like finish and seems to endure. I think I might buy it again when I run out.

on 8/25/2010 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I looove the coverage of this and the color match is perfect...the colors do run lighter than they look...I hope it doesnt break me out cause the finish is beautiful and doesnt make my oily skin shine at all..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

hmm good concept love the healthy stuff. realli sad it did nto work for me. looks too cakey. My skin is not super dry but it doesnt look that natural. I tried applying with a light hand as well. hmm...

wish it would work for me. looks like i'm going to stick to my other light natural liquidy ones.

this has good coverage and its light but it dries soo matte.

on 8/13/2010 9:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this as a total impulse purchase;saw the reviews and then was off and running.
First of all,thank you so much to the reviewers who use the MAC shades-or other items universally known- to compare colors.That is incredibly helpful when buying something sight unseen! I got the White Peach shade; I am warm,fair skinned and BB Warm Ivory,MAC NC20,MUFE 020 in Face and Body.I have yellow undertones and this shade matched perfectly.I also took other reviewers' advice and exfoliated prior to application.It's true that you don't need powder over it if you're on the drier side (I have combination to dry skin.)While it is more of a matte finish,it didn't settle into my pores and look cakey-huge plus.It also doesn't feel tight/dry; it is described as "full coverage/satin finish" and it does feel very satiny on.It's not a full coverage that looks maskey either;my freckles are still visible but the redness is considerably toned down: that's exactly what I like foundation to do.
It is 100% vegan with an SPF of 20 (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.)I can't get over what a great shade match it is-it takes a bit to settle in,so to speak,but once it does it really looks fabulous.

on 8/12/2010 9:22:00 PM

Does anyone think this is better than mineral makeup if you have tried it? any advice for me, it looked really cakey.

on 8/11/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I took a chance and bought this after reading the reviews on here. And I have to say, this makeup is fantastic!!! This is my first review of anything on here, so forgive me if I seem to jump all over the place.

I used mineral makeup for a couple of years and started getting severe cystic acne. I switched to mineral makeup that did not have bismuth oxychloride, and my acne subsided for a week, then flared back up. I quit using mineral makeup altogether, but I did not want to go back to normal liquid foundation, because I do not like the way it feels. I wanted a makeup that did not have parabens, or any other crazy chemicals.

I guess I should start with the application of this. I used one pump of the foundation, in a plastic tin. I dabbed a dry foundation brush in the foundation and put a small amount of the foundation on it, and applied to my face one section at a time. The makeup dries quickly, and it feels like you have nothing on. I apply a second coat to my acne scars with a small concealer brush and it covers them beautifully.

I have combination skin with a very oily t-zone, that usually starts getting oily within 30 minutes of washing, especially my forehead. With this makeup, four hours later, my forehead was *slightly* dewy, but not greasy looking. My cheeks, however, felt tight, and I had some dry skin around my old blemishes that looked flaky. So I would strongly suggest moisturizing any dry areas before applying this makeup.

The foundation lasted me all day (9 hours), did not fade, which is great, considering I live in Alabama. Last week we had record high temperatures and high humidity, and this foundation powered through, sweat and all.

I bought white peach, which at first glance, seemed too light for me. (I have fair skin with freckles, but tan slightly in the summer) After I applied it, it blended nicely into my skin and looked natural.

Some things I don't like are: I think its a little pricey, for the little bottle you get. Another thing I don't like is the pump squirts out a lot of foundation. A little of this stuff goes a long way, and I hate to waste it. Other than that, the foundation itself is GREAT and I plan on buying this again.

I just wanted to add that one day this week I applied Aveda SPF 70 about 30 minutes before I put this foundation on. The foundation *still* performed very well!

Just a forewarning...I think this foundation is *awesome* for oily skinned gals. If you tend to have dry skin, I can't stress enough to moisturize before you apply this!

on 8/4/2010 7:26:00 AM

I was convinced after seeing the rave reviews that I needed to try this foundation and I simpley LOVE it! It's a little pricey, but comparable to Estee Lauder so I didn't mind it that much. Another thing why I let the price slide by is because it's healthy for the skin (I'm just taking their word for it).

The foundation is really light and silky. I was really impressed by the way it glided on nicely during application. It covered my pigmentation and even the dark circles around my eyes. So I really like it.

The only problem I ran into is that I started using Aqua Glycolic face wash and it's making my face peel- so the foundation does NOT look good with really dry/flaky skin. It'll make your face look flaky unless you're on top of it.

I would recommend a really good moisturizer for dry skin before applying PURE's foundation. Exfoliating and a primer would also be good. Layering is key for trouble spots. Then just be patient and let it dry. It's really beautiful in normal light.

DEFINITELY worth a try!

on 7/21/2010 11:32:00 PM

I have only used this twice, but so far I really like it. To me, it is not full coverage. But perhaps it's just me. I have fair skin and all pimples (no matter if I pick or not) get red and nothing seems to cover them. I bought the color cream which seems to be a good match. At first I thought it was a bit too pale for me, but I am always surprised how pale I am really am. Out in daylight, it looks absolutely fine.

This has a good consistency and coverage. Best of all, it doesn't make my face feel goopy or dirty like all other foundations do. I actually find that my face feels softer as the day goes on. One pump is plenty to cover my whole face. So far, so good. I do wish it was a bit less expensive, but oh well. I will update if I have any problems but I don't think I will.