100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 12/30/2010 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm so happy to have found this, it's now my HG foundation. I have a problem with other chemically based foundations where at the end of the day, when taken off, my skin looks very splotchy red and almost purple with a grey tint. Whatever chemicals I was exposed to with other foundations seemed to cook my skin and enhance my face with whiteheads and cystic acne. However--There's NO problem with this 100% Pure foundation! At the end of the day after taking it off (with Shu Uemura Skin Purifier), my skin looks almost radiant and rosy. In addition, this looks great on, it has a velvet finish and makes my skin look 100% naturally near perfect. I have oily/combo skin and my face doesn't look like an oil slick hit it at the end of the day, even if I forget to apply powder throughout the day. The shade white peach seems to be a perfect match for my hard to match color as well. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

on 12/29/2010 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

*THE PACKAGING*- Perfect packaging, has a pump w/ a cap and is air tight so its hygienic and non messy. The pump isnt difficult either, the product comes out each time.

*FORMULA*- Creamy but light. SPF 20. Applies silky smooth, seriously it feels like velvet on your skin. Easy to blend. Entirely made of skin friendly ingredients so i dont feel bad leaving it on all day or accidently falling asleep in it :) Also easy to remove.

*COLOR*- i got Peach Bisque and on the pictures of the girls on the web site Peach Bisque look a bit too dark for me and i prob. would have originally picked White Peach, looks more like it would match me. But i was watching a video of 100% Pure and the lady said that their foundations and TMs run light so go a shade to a few shades darker. And its true Peach Bisque is lighter than i thought it would be and lighter that the lady for the Peach Bisque picture. So over all it matches my skin well. In certain lighting it can look a lil yellow but its not bad. So on coloring keep in mind that the shades run light and to go a shade darker.

*COVERAGE*- Is full coverage but doesn't have thick stage makeup like coverage to the point where no imperfections are showing. Which is fine for me cuz i dont like heavy looking makeup. So this is great, covers enough but still looks light and natural, but you still need a concealer for imperfections slightly peeking through here and there.

*FINISH*- Satin to matte finish. Leaves skin looking very radiant and smooth.

*STAYING POWER*- I guess you could say my skin is combo but more on the oily side, but sometimes its normal/matte throughout the day. So on day when my skin is normal/matte it stays on quite nicely but for days when my skins more on the oily side i need to powder, i use cornstarch and it keeps me matte all day. Also if your moisturizer is too rich this wont stay on well. Oh another thing, it can get a lil splotchy throughout the day.. :/

*APPLICATION*- I find that it applies better w/ a fnd. brush and tend to stay on longer that way too. When applied with the fingers it can get a lil splotchy and i find that it doesnt stay on that long when applied w/ fingers for some odd reason.

*PRICE*- its $32 bucks plus shipping and handling so about $40 all together. So it is very expensive.

I think i covered it all, its an awesome fnd. truly 100% pure/all organic. i think this my finally be my HG foundation.

on 11/24/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with this foundation sucking all the moisture out of your face? By the end of the day, my face is so dry from it, I look years beyond my age because it sits in every fine line and wrinkle I didn't even know I had. It feels so good just to get the foundation off! I gave it a 3 star because I like the idea of all natural ingredients, it doesn't have an odd scent, and the coverage/color seem alright. I had no problem blending it but I do have to apply 2 coats to get more of a "full coverage" look.
BTW I do wear moisturizer under it and I do have to wear a powder on top to set it otherwise it comes off too easily.

I've edited this review because I stopped using it and decided I should update. This make up has *great* ingredients and is probably better for your skin than most foundations, and it does look quite nice once you figure out the best way to apply, but unfortunately I do have some general complaints. For one thing the lasting power is just so so. If you are in for a daylight to dark day you will definitely have to be worried about what's going on with your face because it is not going to last. Also, like most 100% Pure products, it's a little pricey, especially if you are someone who operates on a tighter budget. Finally, although I am not sure this is the case now, but when I used this they were more often than not out of my color (white peach). It was frustrating because I would frequently run out waiting for them to get stock back in. It was all the time. So, although I do love the healthier ingredients and greatly appreciate the plant based aspect of this make up, I don't use anymore and don't recommend.

on 11/11/2010 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Well, this isnt bad - it was hard to blend. You def have to do a small area at a time. I think this would be really good for oily skin. But for dry skin it seemed a little "flat" to me. However, I have been mixing in my palm with Alma TLC 16 hr foundation and that is a fantasitic combo. A really pretty velvet finish with great coverage. I like the Almay since it is great for my super sensative skin and I like the pretty natural finish, but I LOVE the coverage when you mix the two together. I think it is best when it is equal parts but I am not positive. When I get that worked out I will probably mix it up in a sep container since I usually mix too much in my hand. this combo lasts all day - it looks the same at the very end of the day as when I started! LOVE IT!

on 10/21/2010 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best foundation I have used! Definitely REAL full coverage, a very natural finish, oil-controlling, and unlike most full coverage foundations I find it very easy to blend and take your time with (it doesn't set right away). It's very true that you don't need to set this with powder at all, because it has a nearly-matte kind of powder-like finish. This is the first foundation that makes that claim that I've found to be honest!

However I have very acne-prone skin and I feel it has been clogging my pores a bit. No big breakouts or zits but tiny milia-like bumps. I think this is probably because my cleanser and moisturizer are all-natural too so I probably have too much oil in my routine (this foundation has pomegranate and acai oil). I've been using this for over a month now and when I noticed it might be clogging my pores I started removing all the foundation with a makeup wipe before cleansing at night. This has helped a lot! I think I was maybe just not getting it off well enough (because it is very long wearing and difficult to remove with just a cleanser, even a good cleanser. Sadly I think it may still be too much for my clog-prone skin to use on a daily basis (though I'm struggling to stop because it is the best looking makeup I've ever used!) I think I may just reserve it for special occasions when I want to look my best. Or see if changing my skincare routine will help. That is how good this stuff is, I'm willing to go to that trouble to keep using it!

I love that it has a pump, though the packaging seems a little cheap... the plastic bottle top on one of my bottles got a small crack in it when I put the cap back on because it seems to be the kind of plastic that cracks easily.

A tip on shades --- I got Golden Peach first, then Peach Bisque which is my real match. Oddly, Golden Peach is more of a cool/neutral medium shade and Peach Bisque is a much more yellow/warm fair-to-light/light-medium shade. Oddly named... but they accept returns/exchanges within 30 days!

EDIT 11/13/10--- I have no problems with blending/application, using the Sonia Kashuk flat top brush to apply the foundation, by picking it up from the back of my hand. I need 2 pumps for complete coverage.

Also... OMG I found a store by my work that carries all of 100% Pure's makeup and skin care! It's Beauty 360 -- part of some CVS stores. It's like a separate little beauty boutique connected to the CVS! I was able to see all the shades in person and I think White Peach, a lighter shade, may be an even better match for me. They even do facials at Beauty 360... so you may want to find out if any CVS stores in your area have a Beauty 360 :) My local store also gives you $25 for each $100 you spend, and $25 when you buy a facial! Facials are typically priced, around $60-70. There goes my pay check... ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really, really wanted to love this product based on all the positive reviews I've read. My skin is fair-medium and Peach Bisque is a good match. It is very difficult to spread evenly on the skin, and I feel like I have to tug and pull to distribute it evenly. It definitely is NOT user friendly...it needs more slip. Its nice that it has SPF 20, but you have to use it so sparingly to avoid it looking cakey I don't know if the SPF 20 does much good anyway. I'm happy it works so well for some, but I won't be repurchasing.

The color shade (I'm NC25) Peach Bisque was a perfect match for me. It left a wonderful matte finish and covered up my acne scars. And best of all---awesome ingredients! I was so happy thinking I have found the perfect foundation but after a week of use, it broke me out giving me little bumps all over my face . Give it a week and see whether it the product agrees with your skin. In all honesty, I envy those who are able to wear this foundation...back to Revlon Colorstay I go.

on 9/19/2010 9:10:00 PM

Ordered this online since its not sold anywhere near my home. Love, love, love this foundation. Color is perfect, lasts all day, not drying, and no fading. I have some sun spots which it covered easily. Def will buy again and again.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i think it's an okay day to day foundation but it's very matte. i usually like dewy looks and when i wear this i make sure i slap on moisturisers and my day treatment way more than i have to so that i achieve that. it has very good staying power but too bad it's too matte for me