100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 7/21/2010 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

so i just received this in the mail and today was my first day of wearing it. when i first put it on i was like hmmm, this is full coverage? (i have some pimples) but i just dabbed a little bit extra on my blemishes and let it set for a few minutes while brushing my teeth. when i looked again, the coverage was very good and it matched my skin tone perfectly. i only wore it for abut 6 hrs, but it did not get oily, greasy or streak at all. i really prefer the liquid to 100% pure's powder and i will continue using this. i love the healthy ingredients in it too! i am a med light and wear peach bisque

8-11-10 so i stopped using this, it was making my skin break out with terrible acne, everywhere! even in places i do not normally break out in! i only used it for a week, so i guess it will be going up for swap.

10-10-10 well i tried it again and so far so good! i have been using it off and on for a month now (i do not wear make up everyday). it is not the best foundation i have ever used, but i will continue to use it until i find something better, if that happens.

2-23-11 i love this stuff. everytime i wear it i get comments on how beautiful my skin is :) i even wear it to the beach as a "tinted" sunscreen and my face never gets burnt. so glad i tried it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is truly the perfect foundation! I really hope they don't change a thing about it. I usually stay far away from liquid foundation because of my oily skin and the fact that they never seem to dry 100%, leaving me with an oily breakthrough 5 minutes after application. I also always found liquid foundations to be hard to blend and a lot more work than powder and stick foundations. But, this one is so easy to blend that it literally is a 5 minute application! It blends smoothly, evenly, and dries to a complete matte which is great for my skin type. I'm also very fair with a neutral/slightly yellow undertone and Creme matches my skin tone like a dream. I was on Accutane last year and although my break outs have greatly improved, I still have stubborn scarring and this makeup doesn't cover it entirely, even though the scarring isn't that bad anymore. So, I use their foundation powder on top of it and I don't need a concealer and I only blot once a day. I use one small pump of this and a few swivels of powder dusted on top, add a little bit of blush and my skin has never been happier. I've switched to their skin care products, as well, and my breakouts have diminished substantially. I was still breaking out after I was done with Accutane, until I switched to this line and now my skin is finally under control (cross my fingers). Truly, truly happy! The price is so worth it (and isn't even as bad as some other chemical-laiden products out there). Don't hesitate to give it a try. Note: the foundation powder is slightly lighter and more neutral than the liquid foundation, so if you find the foundation a little too dark, a light layer of the powder on top will even it out.

***EDIT*** After using this product for a while, I'm disappointed with it. It is good for oily skin, but it doesn't look natural on, provides light coverage, and is too dark for my skin tone (it's very yellow based, which is good for me, but is just too dark), despite the fact the Cream in the powder form is a really good match. I'm giving it a 3 for the effort to provide a natural, good for the skin foundation for those who can't tolerate MMU or like liquid foundation better. But, not for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

WOW, where do I start. What a GREAT foundation. It IS my new favorite foundation. I have tried all the ones that the youtube gurus rave over like MUF HD foundation etc but none of them come close to this one! When Applied with a stippling brush ( I use the Sigma Flat top synthetic F80 ) it looks as good as my airbrush makeup!!! There are a few tricks to this foundation to get it PERFECT - It dries fast so you have to use a good moisturizer underneath or mix it with one and do small areas at a time. Use a stippling brush. AND dont use a ton of product...ive never seen a foundation have such thick coverage with using so little product and ending up looking like there's nothing on your face. At first when I put it on my hand i though it looked too peachy on my yellowy olive skin but when i applied it like i said above...it was a perfect match. It does look matte so again use a maisturizer or a fix spray afterwards but if you live in a humid climate it would be even more flawless. No powder needed to set, no need for concealer as it does it all...AND its all natural...Im all about natural. The only draw back..the price. BUT its comparable to MUF and MAC pricing and its natural and an amazing product. If you get a chance to try it...do! PS - Colors run a little on the light side so which ever one you think you are, you might be one darker...I was...Im caucasian with olive skin with a regualr tan (not a mega-tan )and Im into golden peach moving onto toffee.

on 7/1/2010 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This has quickly become my top favorite foundation of all time. It contains acai berry, goji berry, coffee extract, pomegranate oil... it is a powerful skin care product combined with a foundation and sunblock. It's amazing. Luckily, I can easily wear the lightest color, Creme.

The texture is wonderful. It is thick, rich, and creamy, and blends very easily. I don't need much for full coverage. It conceals beautifully and stays on for hours. The ingredients are organic and sound like a fruit salad. I definitely feel as though I am getting some fantastic skin care benefits! It is actually worth the $32 price, because it's color and skin care and SPF all in one. I just love it so much! And it might last me at least a year!

The photo guide on the website is slightly misleading, however. Creme has a definite neutral to yellow undertone and would probably be too dark for the pale redhead featured in that photo guide. In fact, I would say that Creme might be more suited for the woman with the White Peach skin tone. I am extremely pale, but my undertones are neutral to yellow. So if you have definite pink undertones, you may be unable to find a matching shade.

Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle)
SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 6/24/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation, I am a MAC 25 and wear Peach Bisque. This foundation covers real well, I have a lot of redness, scars and I am happy with results, I use one pump and either use my fingers or stippling brush to apply. I do not have to use powder after applying, I do need to blot 1-2 times but today it was 97 degrees and after being in/out of home visits for my job my foundation was still there which is remarkable, considering the majority rarely last on my oily skin. I have never used all natural products before but this foundation is one of the best! If you are looking for medium to full coverage that lasts on oily skin try this it is a very nice product.

Fantastic full coverage foundation, and with the added benefit of being all-natural. I was skeptical when I saw that other reviewers said they did not need any powder to set this, but it is true. I get flawless, natural-looking coverage for my hard to match pale skin, and it lasts all day. Definitely will repurchase.

on 6/18/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So after a little debating and asking for advise over what color to choose (thank you KWuebbels!) I can only say this is a lovely foundation - a foundation I will be purchasing again. For years I only wore mineral powders, in fear of liquid foundations and their chemical laced formulas until I began to browse one of my favorite lines, 100% Pure and noticed they came out with a foundation and tinted moisturizer. After a couple of weeks debating with myself, foundation or tinted moisturizer and what color, I decided on the foundation and am so happy I did! Although not satin as advertised, more of a matte/ semi-matte finish, it is smooth in application, lasted a good 7 hrs in 100 degree CA heat (without powder), has an added SPF 20 and continued to look fresh and natural without retouching or making my skin feel suffocated. Love!!
Note*: I wear White Peach (light skin tones), similar to NC 20-25.
Update: Still love it, but a heavier moisturizer is needed, for my skin, during winter as it is prone to show any dryness.

on 6/11/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is awesome!

Usage: The product comes with a pump. It comes out liquid, but once applied it converts to a great velvety soft powder. There is no need to apply powder after putting this on, which is perfect, one less product to invest in!

Results: I love how my skin feels with this on. The coverage is perfect. The foundation feels light and it gives a super even coverage. It also dries quickly, but good enough for it to be blended properly.

Shade: I have a medium (slightly olive) skin tone. My shade is Peach Bisque. It works like a charm. I like that it's "peachy" and it just gives my skin a healthy glow without making it sallow like other foundations.

Packaging: The pump works really well. It's not the prettiest packaging I've seen, but as long as what's inside works, its all good.

Price: It's not dirt cheap, but considering the ingredients, I'm more than happy to pay this price. Plus, while comparing with other natural/organic foundations out there, this price is super good.

Edit: This didn't work during the winter when my skin got extra dry. I'm daring to say that this might not work for those of you with dry skin.

on 6/3/2010 5:44:00 PM

I think I may have found my HG Foundation!!! I have sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out. I cannot wear foundations that contain bismuth oxychloride, mica, silicone, or talc. So I have had a very rough time finding a foundation that will work for me!

This gives me the coverage I need without looking made up! I am around NC20 in MAC and White Peach is a perfect match! I also got this in Cream which was a bit too light but I could get it to work if I applied bronzer over it.

I find the best way to apply this is with a damp MAC 187 brush (skunk brush...Sonia Kashuk's Highlighter Brush works pretty good too). A damp sponge might work too...I haven't tried that yet. When I first got this, I applied with my fingers but I thought it looked too cakey. You have to work fast because it dries fast, so you need to do one area at a time. Also, if you have any very red areas, you will need a concealer, which I use Makeup For Ever's Full Cover Concealer for.

It truly is a very lovely foundation and I hope 100% Pure never stops making it! The only con is the shade range...there are only 5 colors.

on 5/25/2010 2:32:00 PM

I seem to have tried every full coverage on the market. They are either too drying or way too goopy. I have found the best one! It matched my skin tone perfectly, and covered like it said it would. I also bought the makeup primer, but was too excited to try the all natural foundation first. This is pretty impressive stuff. Worth every penny to me.